Ed Reed, Fired before he's hired.. Out at Bethune Cookman

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
@DropTopDoc you need some more testimonials to splain over my nikka or nah?

you think they started that in the 25 days since they hired him?
that's why his whole rant was stupid it was like he took the job site unseen. If he took a tour and asked questions during the interview process he wouldn't have had to hop on IG live to go off about a fence cause he woulda known what he signed up for :dead:

CoolCappy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Miami
You HBCU folks are just as dangerous as gangbangers trying to uphold this “culture”. How can you be professional about moldy locker rooms, moldy dorm rooms, or players sharing moldy helmets. Students picking up trash around the campus some folks need to get cursed out. The students pay to much to deserve this. Ed Reed will be alright. He might have to work his way up the coaching ladder but he will be alright.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
If their get down is that bad, then audit them and investigate, but while we are there investigate the state and their distribution of funds and help

Ed got on live breathing hard and talking about nothing, and it’s no way to boil the whole of hbcu’s to your very specific situation, every hbcu is not corrupt or ineffectively ran, they all however are chronically underfunded, you can’t even quantify this because he not you are in the board meetings or privy to the ins and outs of said institution. Also how are you at a school for 2.5 seconds and have it all figured out, have you not seen the campus or talked to the admin ?
If it was “nothing” why was he fired …like stop with the bullshyt and nonsense bruh ..it’s tired ..that nikka was there and speaking on issues he personally experienced …all this gaslighting and acting like there’s no way these schools could be being ran like shyt sounds ridiculous when the students at that school have already had SEVERAL protest specifically centered on administrative incompetence… and now that Ed outed that publicly these weird ass nikkas retaliate and people like you are caping … that shyt is dysfunctional behavior that does nothing to serve these kids ..which y’all nikkas seemingly have forgotten to prioritize as they are what it’s suppose to be all about.

I get it you got your little HBCU “pride” and shyt but that pride and respectability politics you pushing won’t cover up what these kids are out here clearly trying to tell us about their school.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He's an ignorant clown.

I don't think he was intentionally being a sellout

He just didn't understand the optics and did not go about it in a diplomat way.
fukk being a diplomat...With Shaq money waiting in the wings Ed basically was telling them to get their funky house in order

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
you think they started that in the 25 days since they hired him?
that's why his whole rant was stupid it was like he took the job site unseen. If he took a tour and asked questions during the interview process he wouldn't have had to hop on IG live to go off about a fence cause he woulda known what he signed up for :dead:
What the fukk is your point… are you ok with the students and staff being dissatisfied with the state of their school or no? It’s very simple …you can ask all of the questions you want during an interview but it’s not until you’re doing the work that you get to see the mechanisms for the issues you’re going to presented with .. miss me with all that other shyt nikka

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe a lot of you are bashing Reed :russ:

thecoli.com is really full of :flabbynsick: members.

Reed got his nephew to transfer to the school.

Now he's not going to coach him.

Bethune Cookman fukked up. No class, and no respect. For Reed to even go on that rant, it wasn't just the trash. It was obviously other shyt that was going on and the way they were treating him was foul.
'the students are being unprofessional and would get kicked out of any other school'

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

(oh would you look at that …the fukking STUDENTS protesting institutional corruption at the school you nikkas are tap dancing for…what a shocker)

That’s student testimony…stop playing with me nikka …You nikkas sitting up here doing this goofy ass obtuse “my baby ain’t never hurt nobody” bullshyt look foolish …like who does that benefit …you that embarrassed that the white people might see the dysfunction in public to be real with yourself? you mean to tell me that what I said was so foreign to you that you never heard of any of these publicized issues all centering around corrupt and incompetent HBCU leadership bruh? how many examples would you like?

Now I’m sure all of us would like to see HBCUs doing their thing and representing us the RIGHT way but all of this extra caping and getting defensive over nikkas calling trash trash is corny …get it together my nikka :scust:

My nikka i can go all night, this shyt happens all the time, at a lot of schools not just hbcu’s, but when your school has lots of money it just washes it away, and finding a few articles is not the sun total of all hbcu’s. But let’s just agree to disagree and keep it moving

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

My nikka i can go all night, this shyt happens all the time, at a lot of schools not just hbcu’s, but when your school has lots of money it just washes it away, and finding a few articles is not the sun total of all hbcu’s. But let’s just agree to disagree and keep it moving
Miss me with this whataboutism trash nikka …you tried playing dumb and asked me a question which I gave you a plethora of cited replies to and now you’re reduced to weak deflecting because just like these corrupt “leaders”

A. You have no retort for this incompetence
B. You don’t actually care about the stability of HBCUs or their students you only vainly care about maintaining an “image”

It’s sad but that’s what you nikkas essentially are comfortable with …low accountability …passing the buck … “it’s my fault blame him” mentality that is poisoning these institutions… you had all kinds of shyt to say in the Deion thread about holding him accountable for “selling a dream” yet when it comes to holding the institutions accountable the so called leaders who are supposed to be executing the dream it’s babbling time and excuses :mjlol: FOH

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
You HBCU folks are just as dangerous as gangbangers trying to uphold this “culture”. How can you be professional about moldy locker rooms, moldy dorm rooms, or players sharing moldy helmets. Students picking up trash around the campus some folks need to get cursed out. The students pay to much to deserve this. Ed Reed will be alright. He might have to work his way up the coaching ladder but he will be alright.

What can sm do to fix it ?

Or talk to the damn admin, and if they don’t want to help, then part ways
If it was “nothing” why was he fired …like stop with the bullshyt and nonsense bruh ..it’s tired ..that nikka was there and speaking on issues he personally experienced …all this gaslighting and acting like there’s no way these schools could be being ran like shyt sounds ridiculous when the students at that school have already had SEVERAL protest specifically centered on administrative incompetence… and now that Ed outed that publicly these weird ass nikkas retaliate and people like you are caping … that shyt is dysfunctional behavior that does nothing to serve these kids ..which y’all nikkas seemingly have forgotten to prioritize as they are what it’s suppose to be all about.

I get it you got your little HBCU “pride” and shyt but that pride and respectability politics you pushing won’t cover up what these kids are out here clearly trying to tell us about their school.
It’s not pride you missing my point

Understanding that hbcu’s as a whole are not poorly ran and mismanaged, that’s facts, understanding that these schools are underfunded, and have been fukked over by their state, understand the ins and outs of running a school, i have no problem admitting that it is infact some shytty admins, and if that’s bcu, then audit the books and clean house, they literally did that when grambling was fukkin up bad. But grouping all hbcu’s in one view i can’t go for that

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
What the fukk is your point… are you ok with the students and staff being dissatisfied with the state of their school or no? It’s very simple …you can ask all of the questions you want during an interview but it’s not until you’re doing the work that you get to see the mechanisms for the issues you’re going to presented with .. miss me with all that other shyt nikka

the point is know what you're signing up for. he didn't know by the way he reacted and tried to air them out.
The shyt he was complaining bout aint news to anybody who know bout how these operations are BC aint the 1st nor will they be the last school to have that shyt going on. So if he did the proper vetting process for himself he woulda said nah this aint acceptable im not gon sign on til this and this is fixed but it seem like they hired this nikka through some DMs and he acted like it:mjlol:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Miss me with this whataboutism trash nikka …you tried playing dumb and asked me a question which I gave you a plethora of cited replies to and now you’re reduced to weak deflecting because just like these corrupt “leaders”

A. You have no retort for this incompetence
B. You don’t actually care about the stability of HBCUs or their students you only vainly care about maintaining an “image”

It’s sad but that’s what you nikkas essentially are comfortable with …low accountability …passing the buck … “it’s my fault blame him” mentality that is poisoning these institutions… you had all kinds of shyt to say in the Deion thread about holding him accountable for “selling a dream” yet when it comes to holding the institutions accountable the so called leaders who are supposed to be executing the dream it’s babbling time and excuses :mjlol: FOH
You operate like Twitter broads not having a true discourse, ignore points and retorts, and sprinkle in some wording like parsley to think you making a valid point, my point has always been every hbcu is not poorly ran, and if that admin is found to be stealing, put them under the jail, and clean house, you act like I’m blindly saying it’s no way bcu can be wrong, but regardless of how Ed felt talk to the admin, if they tell you no, or aren’t showing signs then part ways, but instead he got on sm like a 16 yo then afterwards saying i just want to help, well then help, get off the fukkin gram

You can get the fukk out of here because you a generalizing ass nikka with no knowledge of hbcu’s or if they are as a whole ran bad

You don’t have to quote me or reply back i won’t read it