Ed Reed, Fired before he's hired.. Out at Bethune Cookman

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
How many schools have shytty leaders ?
What did they exactly do that was shytty Or incompetent?

(oh would you look at that …the fukking STUDENTS protesting institutional corruption at the school you nikkas are tap dancing for…what a shocker)

"I feel like we see the donations that the school receives, and there’s a lot of money being put back into the school, but as a student I feel like the president and the trustees aren't doing a good example of showing where the money is going," Myers said
That’s student testimony…stop playing with me nikka …You nikkas sitting up here doing this goofy ass obtuse “my baby ain’t never hurt nobody” bullshyt look foolish …like who does that benefit …you that embarrassed that the white people might see the dysfunction in public to be real with yourself? you mean to tell me that what I said was so foreign to you that you never heard of any of these publicized issues all centering around corrupt and incompetent HBCU leadership bruh? how many examples would you like?

Now I’m sure all of us would like to see HBCUs doing their thing and representing us the RIGHT way but all of this extra caping and getting defensive over nikkas calling trash trash is corny …get it together my nikka :scust:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Because they do it all the time. Look no further than his alma mater. Anytime a coach starts being trash, the old players are quick to call that shyt out. Go look at social media. They might take it easy on Mario cause he’s one of them but they used to light into Manny and Golden. Even the U fans on here will vouch for that.

@Freddie @darius19 @mcellas
Warren Sapp don’t hold back on nobody :mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
That's all this is. All this other shyt they rambling about in here is just a formality

If you feel so strongly about his comments then pull him aside and work on improving things, since I'm sure if he sees it then any recruit would see the differences too

Instead you fire him and now have no coach, 20+ recruits on campus now probably looking elsewhere seeing the same shyt Ed saw plus you firing him, players forming to demand him back, people not even affiliated with the team making online petitions to bring him back.

What was accomplished? Protecting their ego? I wouldn't even go back if I was Ed, I'd just chill and keep growing my greys out. That relationship's damaged permanently
Bingo.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I'm a big fan of Ed Reed but his clownish act has opened HBCU's to criticism by cacs and c00ns everywhere.
This that same “Stop Snitchin” ideology they hit Deion with when he talked to the media about his shot getting stolen from his office at JSU :mjlol: This the mentality you gotta deal with when you go to an HBCU apparently

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
This that same “Stop Snitchin” ideology they hit Deion with when he talked to the media about his shot getting stolen from his office at JSU :mjlol: This the mentality you gotta deal with when you go to an HBCU apparently
Stop it no one said stop anitching about deion getting robbed.

Why do you seem to want to excuse reed being out right unprofessional that any org pwi or hbch would rightly fire him?

Im a guy who gets in hbcu admins for being terrible, but thats no excuse for lack of professionalism from an employee.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I can't believe a lot of you are bashing Reed :russ:

thecoli.com is really full of :flabbynsick: members.

Reed got his nephew to transfer to the school.

Now he's not going to coach him.

Bethune Cookman fukked up. No class, and no respect. For Reed to even go on that rant, it wasn't just the trash. It was obviously other shyt that was going on and the way they were treating him was foul.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Students out here begging to have a change of course at these HBCUs and to get these weak ass admin “leaders” the fukk up outta there …but yet and still we somehow have goofy ass nikkas coming with their institutional worshiping upset becuase the dirty laundry getting aired out in front of white folks :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@DropTopDoc you need some more testimonials to splain over my nikka or nah?
If their get down is that bad, then audit them and investigate, but while we are there investigate the state and their distribution of funds and help

Ed got on live breathing hard and talking about nothing, and it’s no way to boil the whole of hbcu’s to your very specific situation, every hbcu is not corrupt or ineffectively ran, they all however are chronically underfunded, you can’t even quantify this because he not you are in the board meetings or privy to the ins and outs of said institution. Also how are you at a school for 2.5 seconds and have it all figured out, have you not seen the campus or talked to the admin ?