Ed Reed Ain't Afraid Of Them People

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Just look at how many zombies dapped this shyt.

:picard:

He says he doesn't have "the time or energy to give a whole history lesson", but what he really means is, he doesn't know a cotdamn thing about what he's talking about, and can give nothing more than artificial understanding that he's compiled from all the other zombies on this board.

This is the result of when he has to post an original thought of his own -

That was a euphemism dumbass to show that the same problem can affect people on opposite ends of a spectrum.

I don't think you know what the fukk you're talking about. That's why you're slinking through these threads upset.

You want to tell Kyrie he needs to shut up and dribble so badly that it's obvious but you don't want that type of heat from those so called "zombies" on here. Just man the fukk up and say it.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

LOOK AT THIS SCARED ASS
nikka TRYING TO USE
WHITE LIBERAL TACTICS ON ME.

THAT POST GOT REPORTED,
DELETED AND WARNED.

NOT SURE WHAT ELSE YOURE
EXPECTING ME TO DO.
:devil:
:evil:
Scared of what?

Because you and Kyrie are co-signing a book written by a janitor who heard words from God? :mjlol:

You never struck me as someone who is well read. Just go for this new Black male “wHItE LIbErAl” thing anytime someone points out how stupid a niqqa is politically.

Youre a ruin to the board and allowed it to turn into an agent filled playground because it fits your depth.

Daps
Have you & others cancelled your prime membership? Have you boycotted the NFL for not calling out one of their partners?
These whataboutisms ain't it.
I’ll say it again Kyrie was absolute wrong In not clarifying his stance from the get go. I come across shyt I disagree with overall but also things within that I may agree with. Am I only allowed to voice my opinion on subjects I 100% agree with.

He deserved to be called out. This fake anger people doing gotta stop tho.
It's not about having to 100% agree with something.

It's about the nature of the material you're agreeing with.

If someone is going to sink to the depths of deception where they make up a fake quote about one of the most abhorrent historical figures (even getting their name wrong in the process, which I suspect isn't by mistake) and makes them out to be a sympathizing character towards Blacks (when they were the opposite), why would you trust anything they've got to say on that topic?

Can that person be trusted to tell the truth? Of course, not. So why would you possibly believe there's something there to agree with?

This is the type of rationale where folks led themselves to agreeing with Jason Whitlock. A broken clock never should be used to tell the time.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"The negro is the real Jew" - Adolph Hitler.

I want one of y'all muh'fukkas to come up in this bytch and defend that. I dare y'all. Come up in here. I want all the smoke.

Kyrie didn't do anything wrong promoting a documentary that claims that - oh word?

This is the hill y'all wanna die on?

AlertUnsightlyIndusriverdolphin-max-1mb.gif
Hows it wrong to post it? If it's false info, it's false. False info is posted allday everyday and nobody is outraged, they continue to post it.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:wow: ITS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING
HOW THE COLI HAS MORPHED FROM
A "MILITANT" SITE TO A HOUSE
FULL OF SCARED ASS NEGROS
OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS.

:jbhmm:

This doesn’t make sense in multiple ways, but there are definitely way more people on here riding for Kyrie than those of us who have had enough of his nonsense.

Daps
OP is a proud card carrying Republican though.

Ain't it interesting how only a certain segment of the political spectrum seems to keep promoting the idea that tacit, or even overt examples of antisemitism, should be tolerated and encouraged under the guise of racial empowerment?

:ohhh:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These whataboutisms ain't it.

It's not about having to 100% agree with something.

It's about the nature of the material you're agreeing with.

If something is going to sink to the depths of deception where they make up a fake quote about one of the most abhorrent historical figures (even getting their name wrong in the process, which I suspect isn't by mistake) and makes them out to be a sympathizing character towards Blacks (when they were the opposite), why would you trust anything they've got to say on that topic?

Can that person be trusted to tell the truth? Of course, not. So why would you possibly believe there's something there to agree with?

This is the type of rationale where folks led themselves to agreeing with Jason Whitlock. A broken clock never should be used to tell the time.
Yeah we just will disagree. Not going back and forth on this topic, Kyrie fukked up & was wrong.

For people who are legitimately upset I hope y’all use that same energy for Amazon.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Hows it wrong to post it? If it's false info, it's false. False info is posted allday everyday and nobody is outraged, they continue to post it.

Tell me how you leap frog West African history.

This is literally my great great grand from 900 AD.

My tribe was brought to the west more than

SEE THESE CAC LIBERAL TACTICS?

NOW QUOTE ONE SINGLE POST
OF MINE SHOWING I COSIGN THAT BOOK.

YOURE ON THE CLOCK.

how the fukk you gonna say someone os “brave” over a non book reading tweeting about a book ass niqqa!

“i aint backing the book but Im backing him” ass niqqa. :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tell me how you leap frog West African history.

This is literally my great great grand from 900 AD.

My tribe was brought to the west more than

how the fukk you gonna say someone os “brave” over a non book reading tweeting about a book ass niqqa!

“i aint backing the book but Im backing him” ass niqqa. :mjlol:

NOW QUOTE THE POST
WHERE I SAID SOMEONE WAS "BRAVE"

IM WAITING FOR BOTH OF
THESE POSTS...

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Yeh and this is more smart dumb nikka rhetoric. Of course it was dapped up cause most of y’all are functioning autistics :deadrose:

Lol there are verified black Jews who can trace their DNA straight from the source yet the Hebrew Israelites are a collective of appropriating self haters.

If he was serious Kyrie and others could easily bridge gaps and politic with actual black Jews (Ethiopians and others) instead of looking crazy in America and cycling through the third identity this year (Egyptian, Native and Jewish) :francis: .

But none of these guys ever do or will cause it’s not about that. This is about competition with white folk. This about being so disgusted by your lineage being attached to west Africa that you’ve disassociated with it because it doesn’t measure up to whiteness.

Oh it’s about whiteness because the three identities that these weird ass very black American men cycle through are all of importance to white people.

Lol y’all ain’t foolin anyone in those wrestling costumes. That’s why it’s easily dismissed because everyone can see it for what it is.

You said a whole lotta nothing here. This whole discussion is way out of your range of comprehension

Why did none of those white Jews offer to bridge a gap then? Why wouldn't they? They turned down 500k because getting Kyrie back in line on national TV meant more to them than the money

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm:

This doesn’t make sense in multiple ways, but there are definitely way more people on here riding for Kyrie than those of us who have had enough of his nonsense.
so because his beliefs don't align with yours it's nonsense? what makes your beliefs more accurate other than the fact thats what you choose to believe.