Ed Reed Ain't Afraid Of Them People

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Can you explain how its bigger than kyrie?

I don't have the time or energy to give a whole history lesson so here's the abridged version.

Kyrie didn't get suspended for not apologizing for watching a documentary on a platform that has a Jewish CEO who STILL hasn't removed it since it's such a horrible

He got suspended for saying he couldn't be anti-Semitic because he knows where he comes from meaning he knows and understands the difference between jews of Ashkenazi Yiddish north European descent who adopted Judaism and the original tribes of Judah from Africa. Regardless of how you feel about Kyrie, you're witnessing a buck breaking in real time.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Yo my homegirl and I just talked about this, nobody of note speaking up in favor of Kyrie. Shout out to Reed for doing so, we'll see if he stands on his square when pressure is applied, though...

What pressure can they apply he is retired and probably lives on a farm hunting hogs everyday.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
They said Kanye's meltdown was also "bigger than him" too. I have no idea why black people should be rallying behind these two entertainers who caused their own demise.
It is bigger than him. Watch Dave Chappelle’s “Unforgiven” special. This has been happening long before Kanye. Google Sam Cooke/Allen Klein while you’re at it.