THAT THREAD SHOOK OF THE
SIMPLE FACT IT SAID HEBREWS TO NEGROS.

DONT PLAY MONDAY MORNING QB
WITH ME...

I SAW THIS shyt PLAY OUT
IN REAL TIME.
:devil:
:evil:
So because no one knew what that movie was it was a crime to later find out what it was? :mjlol:

My lord.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk do niqqas leapfrog West African history to then jump into the NEW TESTAMENT to say Black Americans are Jews?

HOW?

Honestly? For a bunch of of them I’m convinced it’s just self hate.

They’re so ashamed that their ancestors were enslaved West & Central Africans that they obsess and cling to the idea that their ancestors were Jews, Egyptians, Native Americans, Moors, anything to escape the reality

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So because no one knew what that movie was it was a crime to later find out what it was? :mjlol:

My lord.

NAH YOU nikkaS
WERE SHOOK BEFORE YOU
FOUND OUT WHAT WAS IN THE MOVIE
WHICH WAS STATED IN MY
PREVIOUS POST THAT YOU
CLEARLY READ.

YOU nikkaS TOO OLD
TO BE ACTING LIKE SCARED bytchES
ON AN ANONYMOUS MESSAGE BOARD.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Tweet is already gone :dead:

What did it say though?
"These boys making business decisions, not worried about the people! I STAND WITH #KyrieIrving we are Harmed everyday! Stop acting as if BLACK folk are not treated worst than any. All the attn (apologies) PROVES it #CarryOn"

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so because his beliefs don't align with yours it's nonsense? what makes your beliefs more accurate other than the fact thats what you choose to believe.
It’s not solely that his beliefs don’t align with mine, it’s that they don’t make sense in the first place and he won’t even stand on them when give the chance and the platform to do so. He plays the victim every time his card gets pulled because he doesn’t know what he’s talking about in the first place.

Can I ask why you’re defending Kyrie so hard when he clearly has no deeper understanding of the things he claims to believe in? The man admittedly does research by watching IG videos and believes the world is flat, yet dozens of brehs on here are acting like he’s a freedom fighter. It’s honestly bewildering.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
"These boys making business decisions, not worried about the people! I STAND WITH #KyrieIrving we are Harmed everyday! Stop acting as if BLACK folk are not treated worst than any. All the attn (apologies) PROVES it #CarryOn"
nikkas so p*ssy stop speakin on shyt then backtracking :what:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

NAH YOU nikkaS
WERE SHOOK BEFORE YOU
FOUND OUT WAS IN THE MOVIE
WHICH WAS STATED IN MY
PREVIOUS POST THAT YOU
CLEARLY READ.

YOU nikkaS TOO OLD
TO BE ACTING LIKE SCARED bytchES
ON AN ANONYMOUS MESSAGE BOARD.

How was I shook before the movie? Haven’t you seen my posts in here about a real scholar named Dr. Ben?

I see what the problem is. You’re a dunderhead. It probably took this video for you to talk about black Hebrews. Meanwhile, I visited a man before he died and got to thank him for his contributions while making my own.

Meaning of Detroit janitor your way to talk about shyt like this. Shook from John. Niqqa, I co-sign real scholars. You needed a niqqa with a broom and a vision, in the basketball player retweeting shyt to talk that shyt. :camby:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
How was I shook before the movie? Haven’t you seen my posts in here about a real scholar named Dr. Ben?

I see what the problem is. You’re a dunderhead. It probably took this video for you to talk about black Hebrews. Meanwhile, I visited a woman before he died and got to thinking for his contributions while making my own.

Meaning of Detroit janitor your way to talk about shyt like this. Shook from John. Niqqa, I co-sign real scholars. You needed a niqqa with a broom and a vision, in the basketball player retweeting shyt to talk that shyt. :camby:
People really defending a mop slinger that said God talked to him and told the truth about the jews, fukking crazy.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I see what the problem is. You’re a dunderhead. It probably took this video for you to talk about black Hebrews. Meanwhile, I visited a woman before he died and got to thinking for his contributions while making my own.

I CAN GIVE 2 fukkS ABOUT
BLACK HEBREWS IDIOT.

THATS MY POINT.

IF KANYE, KYRIE OR WHOEVER
WANT TO CLAIM BLACK HEBREWS COOL.

IM NOT GONNA shyt ON THEM...
ESPECIALLY ON AN ANONYMOUS
MESSAGE BOARD FOR SOME shyt
THAT HAS NO EFFECT ON MY LIFE.

IM WATCHING ALL THIS
FROM AN OBJECTIVE STAND POINT
AND ITS CLEAR THAT CLAIMING
BLACKS ARE THE TRUE HEBREWS
IS WHAT GOT THEM BURIED.

YOU SCARED NEGROS
RUNNING AROUND HERE
ACTING LIKE YOUR ESPN BOSSES
ARE GONNA CANCEL YOU
IF YOU DONT PUBLICLY DENOUNCE nikkaS.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
"The negro is the real Jew" - Adolph Hitler.

I want one of y'all muh'fukkas to come up in this bytch and defend that. I dare y'all. Come up in here. I want all the smoke.

Kyrie didn't do anything wrong promoting a documentary that claims that - oh word?

This is the hill y'all wanna die on?
Hitler persecute afro-germans during the holocaust. Sterelized little kids. That quote is obviously fake

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

I CAN GIVE 2 fukkS ABOUT
BLACK HEBREWS IDIOT.

THATS MY POINT.

IF KANYE, KYRIE OR WHOEVER
WANT TO CLAIM BLACK HEBREWS COOL.

IM NOT GONNA shyt ON THEM...
ESPECIALLY ON AN ANONYMOUS
MESSAGE BOARD FOR SOME shyt
THAT HAS NO EFFECT ON MY LIFE.

I WATCHING ALL THIS
FROM AN OBJECTIVE STAND POINT
AND ITS CLEAR THAT CLAIMING
BLACKS ARE THE TRUE HEBREWS
IS WHAT GOT THEM BURIED.
We know you don’t give two shyts. But yet you can’t help but to somehow tie yourself to a dunderhead who retweeted another dunderhead and his “work.” Then had the nerve to say someone is scared. My niqqa, I’m brave on what is real and what is true scholarship. Nothing about you have ever said you have read a solitary fukking book since I’ve known you as a poster. But yet have so much to say about someone’s bravery. Be brave. Crack open a fukking book