Ed Reed Ain't Afraid Of Them People

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
If you a scary negro just say it
You seem upset that we dont have tr same infrastructure. Meting out what we deem as payment for people who slander us would be a welcomed blessing. But folks like you dont even feel a way when Ye calls us out our name or Kyrie forgets about us in making COVID atrocity comments. Never mind when others do it.

Who do you hold accountable to be mad at others doing that?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
You seem upset that we dont have tr same infrastructure. Meting out what we deem as payment for people who slander us would be a welcomed blessing. But folks like you dont even feel a way when Ye calls us out our name or Kyrie forgets about us in making COVID atrocity comments. Never mind when others do it.

That dude probably don’t got a bank account to worry about :skip:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Let's be real man, I don't think Luka (or ANY non-black player) would have to complete 6 tasks before he's able to be reinstated. At BEST, they'll have him tweet an "apology", and sadly we'll forgive him like nothing happened.
Bingo! And no donation either. Not one to no all black foundation.

I can't believe all these dumb ass slave minded idiots running to their aid. fukk them b*stards.

Daps
"Isn't afraid"

*3 days later*

*Tweet deleted*

Coli heroes in a nut shell
Frfr.

The tweet was deleted even sooner than that. I think it was deleted the same day or the next day..
It was deleted about an hour after this thread was made, maybe less. I clicked on it and when I came back it was gone.

And I think the dudes posting the most in the thread knew it, but they had to derail to an argument to avoid getting clowned.

None of my business tho lol
@Squirrel from Meteor Man

That REAL temperature change.

:wow:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That dude probably don’t got a bank account to worry about :skip:
Says the broke ass fakkit that cashes his burger king checks at the check cashing store:dead:

You'll never in life make the kind of money or have the kind of investments have.

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Being scary is the problem. That's why shyt keeps happening to black people.

And talking dumb shyt like that. Oooh your credit cards gunna be canceled if you upset massa.

shyt don't even make sense to make a retarded comment like that

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I said what I said. Everyone knows what I'm talking about. Them white Jews ain't never been our people. No difference from cacs. Exploit and profit off the backs of blacks. But most black people let it happen so you they got to accept accountability also.

I would never be allies with people who used similar Hitler tactics on African people entering Israel fleeing abuse only to get even more abuse.
:jbhmm:

Subscribes to j wonder's newsletter