Ed Reed Ain't Afraid Of Them People

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
BHI_02.png

Y'all don't see the problem in the concept of agreeing/disagreeing with a documentary that professes this? Who in their right mind would promote something that has material like this?

If Kyrie didn't do anything wrong, y'all gonna keep saying this no matter what he posts? He's just free to post whatever without repercussion?

One accurate thing this implies is that Hitler was going to go into Africa with Mussolini to steal more jewelry

Daps
"The negro is the real Jew" - Adolph Hitler.

I want one of y'all muh'fukkas to come up in this bytch and defend that. I dare y'all. Come up in here. I want all the smoke.

Kyrie didn't do anything wrong promoting a documentary that claims that - oh word?

This is the hill y'all wanna die on?

AlertUnsightlyIndusriverdolphin-max-1mb.gif

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
BHI_02.png

Y'all don't see the problem in the concept of agreeing/disagreeing with a documentary that professes this? Who in their right mind would promote something that has material like this?

If Kyrie didn't do anything wrong, y'all gonna keep saying this no matter what he posts? He's just free to post whatever without repercussion?
I can pull endless quotes from the Bible that are worse than that but will Brady get crucified if he posts a Amazon link to the Bible c00nball

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BHI_02.png

Have you & others cancelled your prime membership? Have you boycotted the NFL for not calling out one of their partners?

I’ll say it again Kyrie was absolute wrong In not clarifying his stance from the get go. I come across shyt I disagree with overall but also things within that I may agree with. Am I only allowed to voice my opinion on subjects I 100% agree with.

He deserved to be called out. This fake anger people doing gotta stop tho.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

:wow: ITS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING
HOW THE COLI HAS MORPHED FROM
A "MILITANT" SITE TO A HOUSE
FULL OF SCARED ASS NEGROS
OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS.

:devil:
:evil:
You let Hitler Apologists post freely in here to the point the board is turning into a right wing playground because it mirrors a lot of your personal beliefs

You’re not one to talk at all

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He got suspended for saying he couldn't be anti-Semitic because he knows where he comes from meaning he knows and understands the difference between jews of Ashkenazi Yiddish north European descent who adopted Judaism and the original tribes of Judah from Africa. Regardless of how you feel about Kyrie, you're witnessing a buck breaking in real time.

EXACTLY....

THE FACT THAT HE SAID
2DAY HE WAS SEMETIC SO
HE CANT BE ANTI SEMETIC
IS WHAT GOT HIM SUSPENDED...

ALL THE OTHER shyt IS
A SMOKE SCREEN.

KANYE SAID BLACKS
WERE THE REAL HEBREWS...
GOT HIM OUT THE PAINT
WHILE EVERYONE ELSE
WAS FOCUSING ON THE OTHER shyt.

NICK CANNON SAID BLACKS WERE
THE REAL HEBREWS...MADE
THAT nikka KISS THE RING.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You let Hitler Apologists post freely in here to the point the board is turning into a right wing playground because it mirrors a lot of your personal beliefs

You’re not one to talk at all

LOOK AT THIS SCARED ASS
nikka TRYING TO USE
WHITE LIBERAL TACTICS ON ME.

THAT POST GOT REPORTED,
DELETED AND WARNED.

NOT SURE WHAT ELSE YOURE
EXPECTING ME TO DO.