Ed Reed Ain't Afraid Of Them People

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
These niqqas in here show that they have never been around a black men who build around the study of Black history.

Thats why us questioning Kyrie is foreign to them. They have never been around black men who question black scholarship

They stay telling on themselves.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Thats the other thing. These dudes are not freedom fighters. They have no cause. They aren't active in their non-digital communities. They just ingest right-wing social media and youtube content from black people and think it makes them smart. I have friends in real life who are like this too. The same shyt this MAGA cacs they make fun of, they take in the same content but since its a black man--and it has to be a black man or a black woman who shyts on black women--its all facts.

Thats why they will go to bat for a Kyrie too. They know he ain't seriously gonna be hurt by this. THey also see someone with money. None of these goodies give a fukk about homelessness in their own backyard.
i have family member who is MAGA. They claim they not MAGA but all their talking points is MAGA. Its a sight to see man :wow: i dont get it.

But yea Kyrie will be ok. He just needs to think before he speaks. Educate himself instead of regurgitating what he hears. Ppl can say whatever we want about Kaep but he actually put his money where his mouth is.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i have family member who is MAGA. They claim they not MAGA but all their talking points is MAGA. Its a sight to see man :wow: i dont get it.

But yea Kyrie will be ok. He just needs to think before he speaks. Educate himself instead of regurgitating what he hears. Ppl can say whatever we want about Kaep but he actually put his money where his mouth is.
Kyrie definitely won't do any of that, lol.

I meant he won't be that hurt financially.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It was all of those Cavs players, LeBron is just the only one who was held accountable for it

what did Kyrie say about Tamir Rice? I may have missed it, tbf
I remember the t-shirts they all wore but Kyrie wasn’t a high-profile player at the time. I’m not sure if he said anything but the media wasn’t running to him for quotes like they were Lebron

NYC Rebel

Daps
Another thing Chicago is revealing that I realize is a New York luxury, in his lame ass attempts to isolate folks as Nigerian, African American or this and that, He has never been around a black melting pot of different black cultures that see one universal blackness that was really embodied in New York. Rastas, Africans, Black latinos, we all viewed ourselves under one umbrella. All trying to make sense of marrying our collective history, building around Black history

That shyt is foreign to many outta towners. I bet they’ll be some clowns in here who will tell me that that it was somehow perverse.

I feel sorry for you “this is real blackness” cheap garb wearing posters in here. Rallying around a bullshyt ass video

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Another thing Chicago is revealing that I realize is a New York luxury, in his lame ass attempts to isolate folks as Nigerian, African American or this and that, He has never been around a black melting pot of different black coaches that see one universal blackness that was really embodied in New York. Rastas, Africans, Black latinos, we all viewed ourselves under one umbrella. All trying to make sense of marrying our collective history, building around Black history

That shyt is foreign to many outta towners. I bet they’ll be some clowns in here who will tell me that that it was somehow perverse.

I feel sorry for you this is real blackness cheap garb posters in here. Rallying around a bullshyt ass video
Nah, he been around it. Chicagoland is a melting pot.

Chicago is just a right winger who scared of different peoples and thrives on dividing and differentiating.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Nah, he been around it. Chicagoland is a melting pot.

Chicago is just a right winger who scared of different peoples and thrives on dividing and differentiating.
Like I said. He’s from Chicago and ignored it. He’s completely unfamiliar with the subculture I’m speaking on that we know exists in New York, Newark, DC, and his hometown.

All of these dunderheads co-signing his bullshyt. Its foreign to them thats why “it sounds white liberal” them.

fukk them.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I don’t think you grew up around black men with real scholarship. Again, I thank God I grew up in New York at the time I did.

When I came, books flooded street corners. Niqqas made an actual living selling books. We said “yo…who wrote this? Oh him? Im coppin.”

Niqqas like y’all just look at a book title and say “I’m copping” while not reading it. :camby:
There’s so much truth here. We’re from the same era. Brought books on Washington Ave., Fulton (Brooklyn and Manhattan), Union Square, Atlantic Ave., Uptown, shoot, I even brought the Final Call newspapers on Pennsylvania and Linden Blvd. You’re right.

NYC Rebel

Daps
There’s so much truth here. We’re from the same era. Brought books on Washington Ave., Fulton (Brooklyn and Manhattan), Union Square, Atlantic Ave., Uptown, shoot, I even brought the Final Call newspapers on Pennsylvania and Linden Blvd. You’re right.
I lived near Washington.

These dudes in here stay at telling on themselves. It’s so foreign to them to know shyt about black history, the books tied to it, and the names of the greats. So dumb they are ready to just drop everything for a niqqa Ronald fukking Dalton.

Who he?

These dudes in here are clowns. Talk like this is foreign to them.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Kyrie didn't do anything wrong

what he did was dumb, not necessarily wrong.

but between this shyt, Alex Jones, flat earth, Covid.

It's on him.

But mufukkaz are clearly going too hard on him. He's not an anti-semite, just a smart dumb nikka who fukked up and didn't just say so from the jump.