...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

:dead: WHO THE fukk TALKS
LIKE THIS?

THESE nikkaS HAVE JUMPED
THE SHARK WITH THE METHOD ACTING.

:devil:
:evil:
A niqqa with over 300 books, some passed down from his dad’s time as a student to John Hemrik Clark, talks like this.

It’s not that my fault many of you low browed clowns in here have never been around it that type of atmosphere. This is where I’m glad I grew up in New York.

Ol “a niqqa came in the barbershop with a bible and a calculator. im impressed!!” Ass
Niqqas. :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

THESE GROWN MEN
LITERALLY POST LIKE THE WHITE
FEMINIST ON TWITTER, USING
THE SAME TACTICS & TALKING POINTS.

ITS HILARIOUS TO OBSERVE.

LIKE THERES NO WAY
DUDES GO AROUND OTHER BLACK
MEN AND TALK LIKE THIS IRL.

I keep saying man, a lot of nikkas say shyt on this site that they know they can’t say to other black men in real life. Not just for this Kyrie thing but a lot of subjects in general

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
A niqqa with over 300 books, some passed down from his dad’s time as a student to John Hemrik Clark, talks like this.

It’s not that my fault many of you low browed clowns in here have never been around it that type of atmosphere. This is where I’m glad I grew up in New York.

YOUR FATHER TAUGHT YOU
TO TALK LIKE A WHITE WOMAN?

OK IM GLAD WE CLEARED THAT UP.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I keep saying man, a lot of nikkas say shyt on this site that they know they can’t say to other black men in real life. Not just for this Kyrie thing but a lot of subjects in general
I don’t think you grew up around black men with real scholarship. Again, I thank God I grew up in New York at the time I did.

When I came, books flooded street corners. Niqqas made an actual living selling books. We said “yo…who wrote this? Oh him? Im coppin.”

Niqqas like y’all just look at a book title and say “I’m copping” while not asking who wrote it. :camby:

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps

YOUR FATHER TAUGHT YOU
TO TALK LIKE A WHITE WOMAN?

OK IM GLAD WE CLEARED THAT UP.

niqqa we are typing. Have you ever heard me talk?

Now you’re bothered by clarity in question asking on a message board. Get the fukk out of here

• Dap
Reactions: ECA

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why are black people in the US so ashamed of the history of West Africa? Majority of our ancestors came from there and I think Madagascar. Everyone ducking that history for some fake shyt to seem like royalty cause white people like it.

I HATE WHEN PPL
SAY shyt LIKE THIS...

:camby:NOT EVEN 1% OF BLACK AMERICANS
GIVE A fukk ABOUT SOME BLACK
HEBREWS OR ANY OF THAT ANCIENT shyt
BUT PPL LIKE YOU ACT
LIKE ITS A MAJORITY.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Why are black people in the US so ashamed of the history of West Africa? Majority of our ancestors came from there and I think Madagascar. Everyone ducking that history for some fake shyt to seem like royalty cause white people like it.
Enslaved Black people in the US were not coming from an island off of the Indian ocean

NYC Rebel

Daps

I HATE WHEN PPL
SAY shyt LIKE THIS...

BUT PPL LIKE YOU ACT
LIKE ITS A MAJORITY.

But you sure are giving a fukk here and using “I’m a real black man “posturing to “not “defend it. :mjlol:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Most everyday black Americans don’t care about being the real Jews or the real Moors or whatever

But the vocal minority that does are just annoying as shyt

NYC Rebel

Daps

I HATE WHEN PPL
SAY shyt LIKE THIS...

BUT PPL LIKE YOU ACT
LIKE ITS A MAJORITY.

Nothing about you, your post, and the circle jerk of clowns quoting you says “what book you copped fam? Who wrote it?”

That’s why this shyt is unusual to you. I can go donate and spend time with one of the most valuable scholars at a nursing home before he passed. There used to be a subculture of black men who were well read in scholarship of black history. That’s not you, NEVER been you, or ANY of the people you’ve been you. You dip your toes in it for a hot second and find it unusual when you run into niqqas who speak as men with men and before me who dove head first in it and bathed in it.

Its foreign to you.

Man please. fukk outta here. Youre a simpleton.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wait :dahell: So Kyrie posted the Tweet, then got suspended, and then went and watched it?:what::mjlol:

KYRIE POSTED THAT TWEET
SIMPLY BECAUSE HE LIKED
THE NAME HEBREWS TO NEGROES.

HE DIDNT WATCH THAT shyt

nikka POSTED AN AMAZON LINK
YOU CAN WATCH ON PRIME RIGHT NOW....

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT
AMAZON WOULD HOST A MOVIE
THAT CAN GET YOU SUSPENDED?

NYC Rebel

Daps
Half these “real niqqas” in here probably dont even have a bookcase at home. I probably have more books left behind at a shorty’s house from years back then what they fukking own now.

Exposing yourselves as never being around a group of black men vested in the scholarship of Black history and clowning a niqqa for speaking as one who is.

dumb fukks