Ed Reed Ain't Afraid Of Them People

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
But you sure are giving a fukk here and using “I’m a real black man “posturing to “not “defend it. :mjlol:

ALL THAT BLACK ISRAELITE shyt
IS SOME NYC shyt.

NYC IS FULL OF IMMIGRANTS
LIKE YOURSELF.

YALL NOT GONNA PUT
THAT ON THE AVERAGE BLACK
AMERICAN WHO KNOWS NOTHING
ABOUT A BLACK HEBREW.
:devil:
:evil:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

ALL THAT BLACK ISRAELITE shyt
IS SOME NYC shyt.

NYC IS FULL OF IMMIGRANTS
LIKE YOURSELF.

YALL NOT GONNA PUT
THAT ONLY THE AVERAGE BLACK
AMERICAN WHO KNOWS NOTHING
ABOUT A BLACK HEBREW.
Black Israelites and that dunderheaded shyt is all over the country.

Don’t hide behind some “putting the average African-American “ bullshyt. Im talking about YOU.

It was mostly African Americans I was getting scholarship from.

fukk outta here. Niqqas were talking about books and black history. That was common place where I fukking came up. You from Chicago. Its the same way where you’re at. But your dumb ass walked past those books stands and likely never built with Black male reading history books culture. It’s obvious by the way you attribute what I’m saying to white folks.

You don’t even own a bookshelf never mind a bookcase. :camby:

Always the most non-read motherfukker ready to label folks.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

:dead:YOOOOOOOOO

YALL SEE THIS shyt?

THIS IS AN ADULT NIGERIAN MAN
SPEAKING LIKE THIS.

LITERALLY JUST MAKING UP shyt
TO SIDE WITH CACS.

This goofy really support that damn documentary. Acting like we are supposed to care that a multimillionaire is temporarily hurt because he can't share white supremacist dogma.
These are the type of black people (if they’re black) who didn’t realize there was racism until Trayvon got killed. That was the awakening for a lot of these “new blacks.”
This goofy :dead:

Kyrie is the very definition of a new black, and you are willing to lay on a train tack for him and that racist documentary. :russ:

The Coli got some of the most weak minded and simple simon black people who read the books of twitter and facebook and instagram.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Growing up in New York and remembering Black book stands on every corner in any major strip in the city. Men who made an actual living out of selling books. My baby moms uncle had a shop inside 125th Mart. He gave me “The Spook who sat by the door” by Sam Greenlee. I had My man Troy and others who we built around great Black history scholarship. It was a Black men reading subculture we had around each other.

What kick started our purchase of books was, like most book readers, was to follow our favorite authors. Authors rooted in sound Black scholarship whose works were battle tested in places of institution that built European history and in the same buildings these institutions worked hard to kick them out of, withstood their scrutiny because it was sound work. It was always “Yo…who wrote it” after hearing a book title. “Oh word? Let me get that.” It was a great culture to be around in New York. Im certain it was in places like Newark, Chicago and elsewhere. It was a magical time.

But here we are in 2022. Those authors have long since passed. The schools they worked at aged them out and removed their work altogether. And the habit of questioning “who wrote it” has been replaced with simply having a sexy book title on FB, Twitter, or IG and folks no longer scrutinizing the author’s history, his work, and if it was work that could withstand scrutiny.

I say all this to ask a question we used to ask as Black men into black history……

Who the fukk is Ronald Dalton?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This goofy really support that damn documentary. Acting like we are supposed to care that a multimillionaire is temporarily hurt because he can't share white supremacist dogma.

This goofy :dead:

Kyrie is the very definition of a new black, and you are willing to lay on a train tack for him and that racist documentary. :russ:

The Coli got some of the most weak minded and simple simon black people who read the books of twitter and facebook and instagram.
Bruh dont get it twisted, these dudes are not willing to lay down for no Kyrie :heh: they just wanna talk about it. Look how they “laid down“ for Kaep being black balled … NFL numbers are up accross are up accross all demos :wow:

Kyrie is getting put in an corner for being stupid. How do you support something you didnt watch? :mindblown:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Bruh dont get it twisted, these dudes are not willing to lay down for no Kyrie :heh: they just wanna talk about it. Look how they “laid down“ for Kaep being black balled … NFL numbers are up accross are up accross all demos :wow:

Kyrie is getting put in an corner for being stupid. How do you support something you didnt watch? :mindblown:
Thats the other thing. These dudes are not freedom fighters. They have no cause. They aren't active in their non-digital communities. They just ingest right-wing social media and youtube content from black people and think it makes them smart. I have friends in real life who are like this too. The same shyt this MAGA cacs they make fun of, they take in the same content but since its a black man--and it has to be a black man or a black woman who shyts on black women--its all facts.

Thats why they will go to bat for a Kyrie too. They know he ain't seriously gonna be hurt by this. THey also see someone with money. None of these goodies give a fukk about homelessness in their own backyard.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
These are the same folks who were cheering on Kyrie for standing on his square. As the proverbial goes - play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

If Kyrie was standing for social/political justice, or speaking to a plight of our own, or sacrificing himself for someone who themselves has been the casualty of, that is something that we all should fight for, in the face of whatever consequences he may suffer as a result. Because that is worthy of our defense and our support.

This documentary that he didn't even bother to vet properly, that distorts and manipulates history, and is inherently anti-Black, in nature, is not that.
I know right. He'd have my support if he was actually standing for a cause that directly effects our community and the issues we are dealing with. Matter of fact, when Covid was killing our people at a higher rate due to pre-existing health issues in our community, his response was to take a stand against the form of protection that could save countless black lives. What is pro black about Kyrie? What does he stand for besides just not believing anything that science or scholars say?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Growing up in New York and remembering Black book stands on every corner in any major strip in the city. Men who made an actual living out of selling books. My baby moms uncle had a shop inside 125th Mart. He gave me “The Spook who sat by the door” by Sam Greenlee. I had My man Troy and others who we built around great Black history scholarship. It was a Black men reading subculture we had around each other.

What kick started our purchase of books was, like most book readers, was to follow our favorite authors. Authors rooted in sound Black scholarship whose works were battle tested in places of institution that built European history and in the same buildings these institutions worked hard to kick them out of, withstood their scrutiny because it was sound work. It was always “Yo…who wrote it” after hearing a book title. “Oh word? Let me get that.” It was a great culture to be around in New York. Im certain it was in places like Newark, Chicago and elsewhere. It was a magical time.

But here we are in 2022. Those authors have long since passed. The schools they worked at aged them out and removed their work altogether. And the habit of questioning “who wrote it” has been replaced with simply having a sexy book title on FB, Twitter, or IG and folks no longer scrutinizing the author’s history, his work, and if it was work that could withstand scrutiny.

I say all this to ask a question we used to ask as Black men into black history……

Who the fukk is Ronald Dalton?
Isis Papers started everything for me...

I read that in 1992

Once I read that it was on

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These are the type of black people (if they’re black) who didn’t realize there was racism until Trayvon got killed. That was the awakening for a lot of these “new blacks.”

Ironically you describing Kyrie :skip:

How quickly y’all forgot about his white women only yacht parties or how he was playing in Cleveland when Tamir Rice was murdered out there and never spoke out on it

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin still c00ning almost two weeks later? :mjlol: Did he call another black woman a “dumb bytch” (practicing the same hate speech he falsely claimed Kyrie did, mind you) for defending free black thought and speech?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Ironically you describing Kyrie :skip:

How quickly y’all forgot about his white women only yacht parties or how he was playing in Cleveland when Tamir Rice was murdered out there and never spoke out on it
That was Lebron who refused to speak on Tamir Rice