Ed Reed Ain't Afraid Of Them People

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
yes they were...how u bragging bout all ya books but dont know this :snoop:

Because they werent .

If they were, put me on. Show me the Madagasgar ports and why it would make sense to enslave people damn near India, travel around the Western Indian Ocean to the bottom of Africa to then swing around to the “New World!”

It doesnt even make sense.

Fake ass “oh you dont know that” shyt. :camby:

I have never heard an African American say they have DNA showing they have roots in Madagascar. You just named an African country you have no idea where its located and made shyt up.

fukk outta here

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

"please don't cancel me"

Watch posters come with the pitchforks in Reed's defense when he could have avoided the situation all together by not making his thoughts public just like Kyrie. Not every thought and opinion needs to be said out loud especially when you aren't built to deal with the repercussions.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Watch posters come with the pitchforks in Reed's defense when he could have avoided the situation all together by not making his thoughts public just like Kyrie. Not every thought and opinion needs to be said out loud especially when you aren't built to deal with the repercussions.
They gonna run out of heroes :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:laff:

This is funny as hell

there had to have been Vegas Odds on him falling back and deleting that shyt. :laff:

Gotta find a gambling website to get in on these kinds of shyts cause we ALL KNEW it was coming.

ConcernedWarmAntbear-size_restricted.gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This is so emasculating :francis:

It would be something if Kyrie, Kanye supporters have a message or point , but they literally have none. Just upset another group of men won’t allow disrespect.
They have no point

Kyrie has no point but to being a fukkin pain in the ass

If he would’ve stood up there and said he believes white people are all demonic devils that were created by Dr. Yacob I would have had some respect for him but he scared to say it cause he‘s a clown ass contrarian that has to let you know every 5 minutes how deep he is

He’s like Rerun in Whats Happening worshipping a head of Lettuce

:russ:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They have no point

Kyrie has no point but to being a fukkin pain in the ass

If he would’ve stood up there and said he believes white people are all demonic devils that were created by Dr. Yacob I would have some respect for him but he scared to say it cause he‘s a clown ass contrarian that has to let you know every 5 minutes how deep he is

He’s like Rerun in Whats Happening worshipping a head of Lettuce

Classic Episode!!! Time Stamped!!!!

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
“i stand with Kyrie. We are harmed everyday. Stop acting like….”

What on EARTH did Kyrie’s post have to do with that?

These dudes are changing what Kyrie said to put on a cheap pro black online costume. :mjlol:

He was better off leaving Kyrie’s name out of it. Then it would make sense.