Ed Reed Ain't Afraid Of Them People

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I watched the documentary it didn’t deny the Holocaust, but it definitely did use questionable sources that were shytting on euro cac jewish people

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
These are the same folks who were cheering on Kyrie for standing on his square. As the proverbial goes - play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

If Kyrie was standing for social/political justice, or speaking to a plight of our own, or sacrificing himself for someone who themselves has been the casualty of, that is something that we all should fight for, in the face of whatever consequences he may suffer as a result. Because that is worthy of our defense and our support.

This documentary that he didn't even bother to vet properly, that distorts and manipulates history, and is inherently anti-Black, in nature, is not that.
:wow:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
so because his beliefs don't align with yours it's nonsense? what makes your beliefs more accurate other than the fact thats what you choose to believe.

Belief? The “authors” beliefs were rooted in God talking to him and his biblical beliefs.

Where the fukk are his findings on the movement of jews in Africa? How they were housed onto boats and sent here?

Where are his references to pre-colonial Africa considering as African-Americans that is where they are derived from?

His “beliefs” have little facts tied to them. The fukk is wrong with you?

NYC Rebel

Daps
I watched the documentary it didn’t deny the Holocaust, but it definitely did use questionable sources that were shytting on euro cac jewish people

What are his sources on the movement of Jews throughout Africa and how they ended up over 1000 years later in the US? What was the name of those groups?

Did he site the discoveries of anthropologists in the film? The movements of jewish people, their customs and rituals throughout Africa that they somehow made their way to America by way of the middle passage?

Is it in this film?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What are his sources on the movement of Jews throughout Africa and how they ended up over 1000 years later in the US? What was the name of those groups?

Did he site the discoveries of anthropologists in the film? The movements of jewish people, their customs and rituals throughout Africa that they somehow made their way to America by way of the middle passage?

Is it in this film?

Yea the doc covers a lot it was damn near 4 hours

Watch that joint, u can watch it for free in the thread in the Root

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the Coli was real life, alot of people would be shown to be cornballs.

IRL, the average black person got bills to pay and doesn't really GAF about all of this.

But they lean more towards Kyrie's side :hubie:

I've heard much worse said about Jews/Cacs/Other Races in my barbershop than what these dweebs crying about on here :russ: I can imagine some Coli weirdo telling the 20 plus black men in my shop "you can't say stuff like that, its racially insensitive and reductive" :russ: Most black people IRL would say A) the Holocaust was real and that it was wrong to say it didn't happen but they would B) definitely agree that no pasty white people were the real Hebrews and C) not necessarily agree with everything Kanye and Kyrie have done but they wouldn't feel comfortable seeing white people bully them. This is why you're starting to see alot of black people come out to defend them. Right or wrong, no self respecting black person will ever be cool with white people trying to gang up on black people.

If I’m in the barbershop and somebody coming in there waxing poetic about Hitler, hell yeah I’m gonna tell them they on some other shyt. Y’all be in your barbershops scared to speak up or something? :skip:

I understand that some Black folks feel like they have defend Kanye & Kyrie’s antics because they’re catching heat from non-blacks, but folks are not obligated to fall on the sword and cape for someone that’s on some ignorant shyt. You got folks calling NBA players and other public figures c00ns and sellouts for not siding with Kyrie and Kanye, shyt is ridiculous.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
so because his beliefs don't align with yours it's nonsense? what makes your beliefs more accurate other than the fact thats what you choose to believe.

If someone believes black people are mentally inferior to white people based on (bullshyt) IQ studies, is that "just your beliefs" or blatant racism and factually inaccurate information?

"Michael Jackson is a better singer than Whitney Houston" is a belief/opinion. "There are 24 hours in a day" is a fact. If someone said they didn't believe there are 24 hours in a day or "there is debate about that"...you get where I'm going with this right?

NYC Rebel

Daps
Yea the doc covers a lot it was damn near 4 hours

Watch that joint, u can watch it for free in the thread in the Root

Does the doc go into pre colonial africa? The different tribes within Africa? My people practice circumcision, wear white and all of that. Some of say of our history that Oludamare came from Sudan.

Hes talking about West & Central Africa and the groups throughout the film?