****ed A Fat Girl Last Night

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Honestly thats not as bad as i expected. Lol She gets on that Kanye West workout plan and she could be in the bullpen. Lol

But....things are quite different when the clothes come off. I never hit a fat chick before. Right before i smash, the panties slide off and the jelly rolls come poppin the fukk out. Lol My penis softens and and i sober up lol

HAHAH

thats real shyt. i was to in the zone, and already went so far, i had to commit myself completely.

to be honest, she was a real good fukk though.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
2psimv4.jpg

she right here. and thats a good pic tho

Let's be real here.....some cats on here would try to wife. :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
2psimv4.jpg

this chick isnt fat...

everybody is entitled to their opinion...but i hope you arent letting these fools influence you on whether or not you gonna deal with this chick

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
2psimv4.jpg

this chick isnt fat...

everybody is entitled to their opinion...but i hope you arent letting these fools influence you on whether or not you gonna deal with this chick

:upsetfavre: never that

i been talkiing to this chick for awhile... seen her on facebook, she was a friend of my friend, added her, the reat his history

she's the closer brah, if the game is real crucial i call her in, but really, she fat... and everytime im done she wants to get wifed.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
She remind me of those thick ass cheerleaders from HS

That everyone on the squad smashed :lolbron:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Thats it? 170? Thats entry level breh :pachaha:

:lolbron:

I know that's not to bad, but I understand........

Don't ask me how I know...... :to:

Edit:.....After looking at the picture she is cute and nowhere near obese, but I can't tell if she has one of those belly tightening devices, cause her mid section, looks sorta unnatural to have the hips that she does....maybe thats what OP means, the rolls were rolling..... still I wouldn't be broken down about this.....she could get it, just keep the belly tightening thing on.... :heh:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
:rudy:

Optimo u my nikka but I'm calling :duck: off the simple fact that she isnt fat at all...well at least not as fat as I thought u were talking :lolbron:

She is just thicker imo :manny:

you my girl, u cool with me

but real life, im bout to get a titty pic for the community :heh: my face gonna be in it too

i dont lie on here, this the only place i can be completely honest.

EDIT: and liike i said, fat bytches be takin good pictures that never show their fat. this was the closest i can find, but that bytch is a magician with her shyt

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
you my girl, u cool with me

but real life, im bout to get a titty pic for the community :heh: my face gonna be in it too

i dont lie on here, this the only place i can be completely honest.

EDIT: and liike i said, fat bytches be takin good pictures that never show their fat. this was the closest i can find, but that bytch is a magician with her shyt

u aint never heard of fat girl angles breh? :youngsabo:

Ive been pulling that off since myspace days

nikkas be thinking Im a model by the face until they see a full body pic :skip:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she's chubby. not bad/ugly. not super fat, just chubby. i would have fukked her.but i can tell from her arms that she's fatter than she looks in the pic.