she right here. and thats a good pic tho

:obama:

I'd let her do my laundry after

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
and im being nice bruh... i dont want to get into how you look like a homosexual, just dip, and never reply to me again.

Feel free to make fun of me. It's never bothered me online, and never happens in real life. I did come at you sideways and realized you've dapped a lot of my posts before and you've been cool people's. So as a man I apologize for being in the wrong. And that chick is fatter than I'd be attracted to but definitely nothing to be ashamed of a month or two of healthy eating combined with some H.i.i.t. And steady state cardio and she would be very attractive

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Feel free to make fun of me. It's never bothered me online, and never happens in real life. I did come at you sideways and realized you've dapped a lot of my posts before and you've been cool people's. So as a man I apologize for being in the wrong. And that chick is fatter than I'd be attracted to but definitely nothing to be ashamed of a month or two of healthy eating combined with some H.i.i.t. And steady state cardio and she would be very attractive
we good, we good. just never compare me to mac miller again

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Honestly thats not as bad as i expected. Lol She gets on that Kanye West workout plan and she could be in the bullpen. Lol

But....things are quite different when the clothes come off. I never hit a fat chick before. Right before i smash, the panties slide off and the jelly rolls come poppin the fukk out. Lol My penis softens and and i sober up lol