****ed A Fat Girl Last Night

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Don't worry about it bro I can be an a$$hole sometimes online...and in real life sometimes I just say what's on my mind...it's not that serious im sure your a good kid and that's why I don't drink so I'm conscious of what I'm doing and not banging 300lb females but deep down you probably enjoyed it...but I did get a hint of Mac miller from how you typed and that guy annoys me with him trying so hard and sound so disrespectful tossing around the bytch word I would roundhouse kick Mac miller if he talked the way he talks to any female in my family like that

and im being nice bruh... i dont want to get into how you look like a homosexual, just dip, and never reply to me again.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
For a CAC you try to sound way too hood if you know what I mean...You remind me of Mac miller corny way of talking and overcompensating for some reason...like u just swagger jacked sohh lingo for the past 5 years and ran with it to sound down

Lol have you heard this dude talk? He sounds like he types on that voice recorder shyt.

Optimo is good peoples from what I've seen on this board.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
and i got that next morning guilt... :merchant:

i passed out, woke up, turned over, seen the bytch with her clothes off and felt a deep guilt. i had to start deep breathing n shyt.

had to shuffle her out with the, "ahh damn... i gotta help my mom move today" shyt.

but really bruh, im so disappointed with myself. i treated my dikk with no respect.

How fat are we talkin? Obese? Chubby? Or Fat?:merchant:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
once; then i passed out

it wasnt worth it. this bytch is texting me now like "i had a great time last night, whatre you doing later?"

:noah:

bruh...take the girl out to a movie...or better yet let her take you...you know you gonna get a dinner out of it...

is she a cute big girl?

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
and i got that next morning guilt... :merchant:

i passed out, woke up, turned over, seen the bytch with her clothes off and felt a deep guilt. i had to start deep breathing n shyt.

had to shuffle her out with the, "ahh damn... i gotta help my mom move today" shyt.

but really bruh, im so disappointed with myself. i treated my dikk with no respect.

You fukked a fat girl and you liked it

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
bruh...take the girl out to a movie...or better yet let her take you...you know you gonna get a dinner out of it...

is she a cute big girl?

2psimv4.jpg

she right here. and thats a good pic tho

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Fam, you shoulda just rubbed one out to Mami Culo Grande part 87, drank some warm vitamin d milk and called it a night...