****ed A Fat Girl Last Night

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
You all post any and everything for attention. Need journals.

you need to get off my dikk fakkit. think you superior than other people on a message board? nah, suck a dikk. your posts are annoying, i guarantee youre the type of dude in real life people dread having over, ":why: you hit up HIM??". then you talk about ur self for an hour while everyone is standing around like get this fakkit out of here.

fukk out of here champ

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
you need to get off my dikk fakkit. think you superior than other people on a message board? nah, suck a dikk. your posts are annoying, i guarantee youre the type of dude in real life people dread having over, ":why: you hit up HIM??". then you talk about ur self for an hour while everyone is standing around like get this fakkit out of here.
fukk out of here champ

- Get off your dikk? Who are you? :pachaha:
- I don't think I'm superior to anyone. Different, yeah.
- Use the "ignore" function if you're bothered
- I'm actually a really popular guy. On a board full of introverts, I see how this cannot translate :jawalrus:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
- Get off your dikk? Who are you? :pachaha:
- I don't think I'm superior to anyone. Different, yeah.
- Use the "ignore" function if you're bothered
- I'm actually a really popular guy. On a board full of introverts, I see how this cannot translate :jawalrus:

you come across pompous on a fukking message board breh. lord knows ur an a$$hole in real life. what kind of dude says, "im a really popular guy"? ur friends prolly hate u as much as i do. but go ahead and count them all up to make u feel popular

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
you come across pompous on a fukking message board breh. lord knows ur an a$$hole in real life. what kind of dude says, "im a really popular guy"? ur friends prolly hate u as much as i do. but go ahead and count them all up to make u feel popular
If thinking I'm a pompous a$$hole with friends that hate me makes you feel better about yourself, by all means, proceed. I'm all about people having self-esteem. You're not hurting me with your feelings/thoughts.

:yeshrug:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
If thinking I'm pompous and an a$$hole with friends that hate memakes you feel better about yourself, by all means, proceed. I'm all about people having self-esteem. You're not hurting me with your feelings/thought.

:yeshrug:

if you think i give one fukk about you after i log off then enjoy that. i dont.

you trying to be a "cool guy" on an internet message board says way more then i ever have to say. keep being popular bruh, you seem like a real "cool" dude to be around :rudy:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
if you think i give one fukk about you after i log off then enjoy that. i dont.
you trying to be a "cool guy" on an internet message board says way more then i ever have to say. keep being popular bruh, you seem like a real "cool" dude to be around :rudy:
Here are several seats:
Auditorium-Seats.jpg

Calm down and have one. :pachaha: Why do you all think anyone cares what you think of them? You don't think I'm a nice guy? Whateverrrrrr will I dooooooo.

:rudy::lolbron: