cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
bytch tried to counteract her fatness this morning talmbout

"why are you so skinny???"

i had to bite my tongue so hard.... :rudy:

:pachaha: damn that so bold

next time hide a voice recorder in the room and when she says it again go off on her.

post it on the coli and earn yourself a thread in the rafters :win:

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
We all did it before....

I nutted in her mouth though... :birdman:

without her approval... :birdman:

then put that log on her... :birdman:

then hit her up 2 years later to see if she remembered me..told her it was "***" and she knew exactly who I was...
:birdman:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
For a CAC you try to sound way too hood if you know what I mean...You remind me of Mac miller corny way of talking and overcompensating for some reason...like u just swagger jacked sohh lingo for the past 5 years and ran with it to sound down

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
For a CAC you try to sound way too hood if you know what I mean...You remind me of Mac miller corny way of talking and overcompensating for some reason...like u just swagger jacked sohh lingo for the past 5 years and ran with it to sound down

:manny: you dont know me at all

if i met u in person ud prolly say the same thing... whatever, i talk how i talk

relax with the psychoanalyzing a person over a message board tho, its strange

and what is sounding "hood"? explain

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

dude been on sohh and on here just as long as most and like most of us he picked up the mannerisms.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
:manny: you dont know me at all

if i met u in person ud prolly say the same thing... whatever, i talk how i talk

relax with the psychoanalyzing a person over a message board tho, its strange

and what is sounding "hood"? explain

I don't know just seems like your trying to hard or something but your right it's insignificant ...carry on playa

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
I don't know just seems like your trying to hard or something but your right it's insignificant ...carry on playa
stop putting so much thought into someone you never met or will ever meet. u dont know me, how i speak, where i live or what i been thru

id still like for you to explain what "talking hood" is tho..

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
stop putting so much thought into someone you never met or will ever meet. u dont know me, how i speak, where i live or what i been thru

id still like for you to explain what "talking hood" is tho..

Don't worry about it bro I can be an a$$hole sometimes online...and in real life sometimes I just say what's on my mind...it's not that serious im sure your a good kid and that's why I don't drink so I'm conscious of what I'm doing and not banging 300lb females but deep down you probably enjoyed it...but I did get a hint of Mac miller from how you typed and that guy annoys me with him trying so hard and sound so disrespectful tossing around the bytch word I would roundhouse kick Mac miller if he talked the way he talks to any female in my family like that

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
Don't worry about it bro I can be an a$$hole sometimes online...and in real life sometimes I just say what's on my mind...it's not that serious im sure your a good kid and that's why I don't drink so I'm conscious of what I'm doing and not banging 300lb females but deep down you probably enjoyed it...but I did get a hint of Mac miller from how you typed and that guy annoys me with him trying so hard and sound so disrespectful tossing around the bytch word I would roundhouse kick Mac miller if he talked the way he talks to any female in my family like that

:leostare:

wtf are you even saying right now? you sure ur not drunk? you sound like a fukking idiot, bruh.