‘Echo’ | Disney+ | Charlie Cox / Vincent D’Onofrio returning as Daredevil / Kingpin

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
This Hawaiian shirt again :snoop: :mjlol:

No cufflinks Willie, no crepes, no chives :umad:
Just Hawaiian shirts, hanging with Tracksuit guys :scust:

I get it, disabilities suck and we want people to have representation... but what's next?

A show about a paraplegic?

Would you watch a show about a paraplegic?

They made that show The Bone Collector. It got cancelled after one season cuz nobody watched it. I betchu Denzel ain't even watch that shyt. :wow: And he starred in the movie :dead:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
No cufflinks Willie, no crepes, no chives :umad:
Just Hawaiian shirts, hanging with Tracksuit guys :scust:

They made that show The Bone Collector. It got cancelled after one season cuz nobody watched it. I betchu Denzel ain't even watch that shyt. :wow: And he starred in the movie :dead:
Jeffery Deavers is a really great detective writer. I love the whole Lincoln Rhymes series although in the book, he's white.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Love this show, brought that Defenders saga energy back properly when that's what I was kind of looking for from Hawkeye and didn't really get.

Wish they had pushed it to 8-10 episodes but I can see how that could have it's drawbacks as well. I think they should max it out at around that number for these type of shows.

WandaVision is still GOAT for me. Overall Loki is second best but this short burst of content had me more engaged I think. Third best D+ offering so far.

Oh and Maya is kinda hot...lol

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
On another note, I saw some complaining about Echo and Kahori from What If being redundant...clearly cacs mad.

I really, really LOVED that Episode of What If with Kahori and I do hope that there is some sort of connection between her and Echo's backstory. Watching that beautiful story in animation to kind of see it come to life in a way back to back was refreshing.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I just skipped to all the parts that had Kingpin :yeshrug:
just watching for him and daredevil honestly.
If echo was a popular character in the comics there wouldn't been backlash for them changing up her powers. The fact that they can switch her and nobody care, means Nobody Cares about her. They forcing the inclusion of all the women characters but don't use any fan favorite ladies.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just watching for him and daredevil honestly.
If echo was a popular character in the comics there wouldn't been backlash for them changing up her powers. The fact that they can switch her and nobody care, means Nobody Cares about her. They forcing the inclusion of all the women characters but don't use any fan favorite ladies.
:francis:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
episode 1 aint bad :ehh:

the martial arts really does keep up from Hawkeye :wow:

this really could have been R-rated instead of Mature tho. I doesnt really feel gory or that explicit at all lol