‘Echo’ | Disney+ | Charlie Cox / Vincent D’Onofrio returning as Daredevil / Kingpin

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
"Clearly impacted by covid"

"A quiet calmness about the story"

Brehs juelzing already:laff:
You right now:

giphy.gif

You got it, and I’ll just say this: I’m not one of the guys on here that will keep defending Disney/Marvel to the death when they put out bad products. I have no issue stating such, just as I did with Secret Invasion. The story here resonated with me, and it was just an enjoyable watch.

And yes, the story is quiet for the most part. You wouldn’t know that though since you tapped out mid-way during the pilot. :mjlol:

Daps
You right now:

giphy.gif

You got it, and I’ll just say this: I’m not one of the guys on here that will keep defending Disney/Marvel to the death when they put out bad products. I have no issue stating such, just as I did with Secret Invasion. The story here resonated with me, and it was just an enjoyable watch.

And yes, the story is quiet for the most part. You wouldn’t know that though since you tapped out mid-way in the pilot. :mjlol:

Tapped out cause it's not good :manny:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
There was a brutal cutaway after Maya gets inside Fisk’s head. He’s questioning what she had done to him and the next thing you know, we see him and his posse already in the truck set to depart the area, lol. Feel like we were robbed of a good scene between the two there.

On another note, I do give a shyt about Maya now…which I could not say for the life of me after Hawkeye ended. So mission accomplished there, I guess.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Let's get one thing straight: you try to take down Wilson Fisk, you empty the gatdayum clip, reload, and empty another one :ufdup:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah I'm the one who lumped up the mouse. I put @Bryan Danielson in intensive care too. :birdman:

You the Homey…..

But if you really think you can see Mouse in the streets and lump him up … you’re truly insane:pachaha::mjlol:

Now if this was that cross dressing tranny Bunny…. Coli would believe you :russ:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: Went into this with as low expectations as possible, and the shyt wasn't trash

Still don't care about Echo. Can't wait to see Fisk again

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
honestly, i haven't seen much "mcu is back" hype after the recent good projects, it's more tepid excitement with an air of "for now." no one is hype for this shyt anymore except extreme dorks who hitched their wagon to it and have twitter handles like "MCUDog43" and "NerdgasmPreCum12"
You seem not to be able to stop commenting. Dork. lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You right now:

giphy.gif

And yes, the story is quiet for the most part. You wouldn’t know that though since you tapped out mid-way during the pilot. :mjlol:
He's begging for someone to care about his opinion on Marvel. It's quite funny.