‘Echo’ | Disney+ | Charlie Cox / Vincent D’Onofrio returning as Daredevil / Kingpin

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
honestly, i haven't seen much "mcu is back" hype after the recent good projects, it's more tepid excitement with an air of "for now." no one is hype for this shyt anymore except extreme dorks who hitched their wagon to it and have twitter handles like "MCUDog43" and "NerdgasmPreCum12"

The latter is a DCU fan man…. Well known SnyderSet follower and hates MCU

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I couldn't even get through the whole first ep.

Look brehs, I'm all for inclusion but I don't want to see a deaf girl signing for 30 minutes an episode, I'm sorry

Certain things just don't translate well to TV.

I get it, disabilities suck and we want people to have representation... but what's next?

A show about a paraplegic?

Would you watch a show about a paraplegic?
A Stephen Hawking/Epstein pedo film, fụck no 🤮

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
imma give first episode a shot but marvel gotta stop with this 5 episode season bullshyt and just invest

these shyts should be one-off films or sum

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The editing at the end of the last ep is nuts but if you can stomach that this is a more than solid watch.

They need to milk D’onofrio as much as they can. He has the potential to carry a Disney+ Marvel street level arc

Also, if they’re gonna continue to do these sorts of shows in D+ then they need to give real 10+ episode seasons. Let us sit with the characters

Last edited: