‘Echo’ | Disney+ | Charlie Cox / Vincent D’Onofrio returning as Daredevil / Kingpin

Daps
iz1y89q.png

Yeah I'm the one who lumped up the mouse. I put @Bryan Danielson in intensive care too. :birdman:

Daps
Kingpin himself gotta go get her out of cuffs :laff:

These idiots at Disney still don't get it. He's a mob boss, nxgga! The literal KINGPIN!!!

You think Don Corleone would go to the jail to bail Sonny out?? Or do he got people that handle that for him??

What the hell :why: they literally just had to watch Daredevil, 3 seasons worth and recreate it just like that.

I hate these nxggas!!!

Daps
I couldn't even get through the whole first ep.

Look brehs, I'm all for inclusion but I don't want to see a deaf girl signing for 30 minutes an episode, I'm sorry

Certain things just don't translate well to TV.

I get it, disabilities suck and we want people to have representation... but what's next?

A show about a paraplegic?

Would you watch a show about a paraplegic?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

Look brehs, I'm all for inclusion but I don't want to see a deaf girl signing for 30 minutes an episode, I'm sorry

I get it, disabilities suck and we want people to have representation... but what's next?

if you dont watch it they'll call you a handiphobe breh.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps

Yes :mjcry:
2-1d287280f2de336c25e805342333d325.jpg

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Fisk is intense as hell. Vincent still got the juice…not that I was doubting him.

I know that’s Maya’s “uncle” and all, but I feared like crazy for her safety when it was just him and her in the house. Didn’t know whether he was gonna go in for a hug or choke the shyt outta her.

Scene triggered tf outta my Ben Ulrich PTSD. :mjcry:

Roxxon sighting… :wow:

This was really dope. There’s a quiet calmness about the story, and the moments where the show decides to get brutal feel warranted and not overdone. At the same time, I see why they dropped all episodes at once. Would pay another watch if my backlog wasn’t so jam-packed. There’s only five episodes here, but they don’t feel half-baked like a ‘Secret Invasion’, nor made me feel like I wasted my time by the end.

I’ll give it a 7.5/10. Not a game changer, but Echo does feel like an actual show compared to most of the other cookie-cutter MCU TV entries.

Was also cool to hear BB/BCS alumni Dave Porter doing his thing. Didn’t realize how much his music style compliments Fisk and it makes so much sense now that I think about all those badass scenes with Gus Fring.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
shiuld i wafch this before the power puff girls movie? where does it take place in the storyline?