Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The crazy thing is I don’t even know where the Mavs go from at this point ….The Celtics are going to be around for the next few years and the Mavs need a 3rd guy to do anything with a team like that …but they’re capped out and limited on resources smh

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who was gonna beat us Full strength🤣😂 did you not see the Celtics with a semi healthy porzingis?
Maybe no one but yall aint face no legit big all playoffs. No embiid, no greek, no Joker.

Like i said about Denver, yall gotta run this back for nyggas to respek it. Congrats on #18 though

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The crazy thing is I don’t even know where the Mavs go from at this point ….The Celtics are going to be around for the next few years and the Mavs need a 3rd guy to do anything with a team like that …but they’re capped out and limited on resources smh

Learning experience

Luka needs to take the sport serious and get in shape like he does when he plays in the Olympics