Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man its crazy, since the bubble the wrong teams have made the finals and won the finals and for the most part the finals werent competitive.

2021 bucks made the finals because greek bridged Kyrie and Phoenix made it becsuse Lenard ripped his knee up.

2022 Miami should have been in the finals they would have given the warriors a better series than boston. Warriors made it because Morant got hurt

2023 Boston should have made it to play Denver. Miami had 0 chance in that series.

2024 injuries injuries injuries and injuries

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
i truly get the luka bashing for being a whiny cow. he's a thot fr

but we can talk about the rest of the mavs right? outside of the rookie, they are ASS. CONSTANTLY. they're so dogwater that people don't even bring them up anymore. there's no expectation that anyone outside of luka, kyrie, and lively make 2 good plays in a row.
It’s a team of misfit parts from other teams that played well beyond their talent level until they made it to the finals.

It’s weird, but not surprising that Luka is taking all the blame.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
See, as much as nikkas claim they want parity - and it's really fans with championship envy that always cry about it - the fact is the league is just way more fun when there are overpowered juggernauts battling for supremacy and the two East and West finalists are a foregone conclusion. In a star driven league, that's how rivalries develop and legends are made. 70s when there was a different champ damn near every year was the NBA's low point while the 80s where either the Lakers or Celtics were in the finals every damn year and you also had the 76ers and later the Bad Boys hanging around brought it back, and then the Bulls dynasty was the peak until the superteams came back starting with the 08 Celtics.
Dynasties and predictable winners are over with now that sports betting is legal. But we don't really want to have that conversation :whoa:

Daps
I really wanted Kyrie to win another one :mjcry:

Now the cactics and their fans are going to get another one on top of beating Kyrie. :scusthov:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
i truly get the luka bashing for being a whiny cow. he's a thot fr

but we can talk about the rest of the mavs right? outside of the rookie, they are ASS. CONSTANTLY. they're so dogwater that people don't even bring them up anymore. there's no expectation that anyone outside of luka, kyrie, and lively make 2 good plays in a row.
If I have to hear from the announcers again how PJ Washington is there third best player:scust:or DJJ was the steal of the offseason