Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darryl

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: I dunno about all that breh
You nikkas was acting like it was a forgon conclusion that Denver was gonna repeat and nobody was getting in thier way, because of what?.... they didn't even have the best record in the west yet yall nikkas was just so confident that they was gonna be the next dynasty. :mjlol: disrespected boston all year.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
i truly get the luka bashing for being a whiny cow. he's a thot fr

but we can talk about the rest of the mavs right? outside of the rookie, they are ASS. CONSTANTLY. they're so dogwater that people don't even bring them up anymore. there's no expectation that anyone outside of luka, kyrie, and lively make 2 good plays in a row.
Going back to the last time the Mavs made the WCF every time I see the Mavs roster I wonder how the hell they got there. Shout outs to them making the finals this year but Luka really is a magician because I don't know who else is making it as far with these guys.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Man its crazy, since the bubble the wrong teams have made the finals and won the finals and for the most part the finals werent competitive.

2021 bucks made the finals because greek bridged Kyrie and Phoenix made it becsuse Lenard ripped his knee up.

2022 Miami should have been in the finals they would have given the warriors a better series than boston. Warriors made it because Morant got hurt

2023 Boston should have made it to play Denver. Miami had 0 chance in that series.

2024 injuries injuries injuries and injuries

Who was gonna beat us Full strength🤣😂 did you not see the Celtics with a semi healthy porzingis?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Somebody in here (it may be multiple people, I'm not sure) said he's already the best player in the world. :laff:

Get targeted on defense as a major game plan and be the best player in the world brehs. He'll still get his numbers, and people will keep blaming everyone else on the team for not doing what they've been pigeonholed into doing based off Luka's play style and rinse and repeat until next year.

Hmm if that’s the case than is Jokic really the best? Cause I’ve seen him get put into actions and targeted. What about Magic after 82 or Bird after 84? Or Shaq getting targeted by teams like the Kings?

My thing is, making it to the finals doesn't make you the best player. Jokic lost in round 2 but he was better than Luka in these playoffs. SGA lost in round 2 but he outplayed Luka in the same series. Giannis was injured but when healthy we know he can produce with the best of them.

The funny thing with Luka, as much as his own team can completely game plan around his stellar offensive abilities… opposing teams can completely game plan around his putrid defense.

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
You nikkas was acting like it was a forgon conclusion that Denver was gonna repeat and nobody was getting in thier way, because of what?.... they didn't even have the best record in the west yet yall nikkas was just so confident that they was gonna be the next dynasty. :mjlol: disrespected boston all year.

Breh, Minnesota is probably the ONLY team in the league that can matchup with Denver really well. They're still a year or two away at minimum; they need someone else besides Edwards who can create his own shot.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Ehh idk about that

We had nothing for Jokic

Nuggets lack of rim protection and overall defense this playoffs would have get the Celtics winning that series IMO

Lakers and the Wolves had a field day driving into the lane against them