Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont know how this team got past the wolves. I know i know, matchups. but this team dont have no 3rd guy or even an aggregate to make up a third guy.

They played 10 other players and only scored 37 btw em.

Jaylen cooking. Im happy for this boston team. Fans can fukk themselves. But that team is fukkin good. And should be remembered as such.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The crazy thing is I don’t even know where the Mavs go from at this point ….The Celtics are going to be around for the next few years and the Mavs need a 3rd guy to do anything with a team like that …but they’re capped out and limited on resources smh
Trade for LaVine
:manny:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Learning experience

Luka needs to take the sport serious and get in shape like he does when he plays in the Olympics
I think they still need more scoring than just Luka they’ve been getting blown out in these games

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont know how this team got past the wolves. I know i know, matchups. but this team dont have no 3rd guy or even an aggregate to make up a third guy.

They played 10 other players and only scored 37 btw em.

Jaylen cooking. Im happy for this boston team. Fans can fukk themselves. But that team is fukkin good. And should be remembered as such.

Sota can't score on the perimeter consistently outside of Ant

They have the defenders to slow down the Celtics but they can't score enuff

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
compared to other finals series how does this one rank? Honestly since 2020 nba finals teams been trash compared to the older ones.. boring too
TLDR- As the kids say “The finals got no aura”