Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
When Luka was cookin against the Wolves last week I said "He's the king of the NBA right now", this one dusty breh gets all militant about it.

"Aww, I don't agree with that. He's top ten"......then starts dropping names like Embiid and Steph" :mjlol: (he didn't name Jokic though).

I figured the context of my statement when over his head, so I broke it down for him.....and he still adamantly disagreed. :mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
When Luka was cookin against the Wolves last week I said "He's the king of the NBA right now", this one dusty breh gets all militant about it.

"Aww, I don't agree with that. He's top ten"......then starts dropping names like Embiid and Steph" :mjlol: (he didn't name Jokic though).

I figured the context of my statement when over his head, so I broke it down for him.....and he still adamantly disagreed. :mjlol:
If he wins a championship, he is king, and we all have to bend the knee

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Almost feels like the season is over already with this long wait between series. I don't remember, was it this long in previous seasons?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Almost feels like the season is over already with this long wait between series. I don't remember, was it this long in previous seasons?
If both teams went to game 7 they would have been playing Sunday and Monday. It woulda been 3-4 days rest like the Heat got last year.

Daps
The Majority owner will be handing out “Make America Great Again” red hats postgame if the Mavs win the finals.

What's that got to do with the city of Dallas.

She's a Jew from Israel and sits on the board of trustees for the University of Southern California.

Donald Sterling = Los Angeles?

Donald Trump = NYC?

Nope.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
What's that got to do with the city of Dallas.

She's a Jew from Israel and sits on the board of trustees for the University of Southern California.

Donald Sterling = Los Angeles?

Nope.

How about Voting? Does that determines where Maga Resides on this Series or not? Texas is a Red state, New England is basically blue across all the states.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
How about Voting? Does that determines where Maga Resides on this Series or not? Texas is a Red state, New England is basically blue across all the states.
They only Democrat in New England because the union said if they didn't, they'd lose they job, they still hate black ppl

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
They only Democrat in New England because the union said if they didn't, they'd lose they job, they still hate black ppl

Again, What’s the reason for Republicans winning in Texas? Maga Country.

You think these people love blacks?
👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

Now while you at it show me a Trump rally in Boston where 55,000 showed up. I’ll wait.

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We usually get at least one competitive series. Last time I can remember it being like this off the top of my head was 15 before the first Cavs/Warriors Finals. I remember Klay had a concussion and Kyrie had a knee injury but they were both ready to go for the Finals.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They might be able to put Tim Hardaway Jr in the starting line up this series if PJ or DJJ come out on some bullshyt

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I like the Mavs in 6. While the Celtics have more overall talent, I'm taking Luka and Kyrie all day over Tatum and Brown (esp Tatum). A lot of folks stepping over how solid the Mavs were defensively post-trade deadline. I like the Holiday-White defensive duo, but the idea that any single defender can slow down elite, offensive perimeter talent in the NBA is laughable.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Poll results are a little surprising but likely align with public sentiment and interest.

Celtics are the better team and should be favored, but nearly everyone outside of New England is rooting for the Mavs.

Boston is perceived as the Bad Guys in this matchup and people want to see the new team with mercurial talent upset the storied franchise.
I haven't seen anybody call the C's bad guys. It's been quite the opposite actually. Most folks speak about the high character of most of their players. It's their Irish cac fan base and the underdog Mav narrative that has most people rooting against them.
Delete this post as you’re fukking up the narrative for other Coli posters as only the Celtics are MAGAs :mjlol:

This tweet should be brought up everytime someone uses the word MAGA and Celtics in their comment.
So we're going to act like the majority of the billionaires who own these professional sports teams aren't donating to help Trump get relected? :martin::russell: