Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I haven't seen anybody call the C's bad guys. It's been quite the opposite actually. Most folks speak about the high character of most of their players. It's their Irish cac fan base and the underdog Mav narrative that has most people rooting against them.

So we're going to act like the majority of the billionaires who own these professional sports teams aren't donating to help Trump get relected? :martin::russell:
If it’s out there in the public like the Mavericks are, then it should be called out should it not?

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
How about Voting? Does that determines where Maga Resides on this Series or not? Texas is a Red state, New England is basically blue across all the states.
This is clown shyt. Racism ain't restricted to no geographical region in Amerikkka. MLK himself stated the most vitriolic racism he ever encountered was in a Chicago suburb, not Bombingham, Alabama or any other southern state. Mind you, Chicago was run by the Democratic Daly family for decades. You can't be from this country.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
This is clown shyt. Racism ain't restricted to no geographical region in Amerikkka. MLK himself stated the most vitriolic racism he ever encountered was in a Chicago suburb, not Bombingham, Alabama or any other southern state. Mind you, Chicago was run by the Democratic Daly family for decades. You can't be from this country.

Did you miss the part we were discussing MAGA? Before you spin back around go and check what MAGA means and why we were discussing it. I don’t see any part of the post where racism was brought up.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If both teams went to game 7 they would have been playing Sunday and Monday. It woulda been 3-4 days rest like the Heat got last year.
Miami played Boston in game 7 on 5/29. The NBA Finals started last year on 6/1

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I like the Mavs in 6. While the Celtics have more overall talent, I'm taking Luka and Kyrie all day over Tatum and Brown (esp Tatum). A lot of folks stepping over how solid the Mavs were defensively post-trade deadline. I like the Holiday-White defensive duo, but the idea that any single defender can slow down elite, offensive perimeter talent in the NBA is laughable.
You are exactly right. Mavs in 5.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Unicorn byke y’all. He unlocks the entire Celtics team. Too much talent on the Cs side. 3 point barrage all series

Gafford and Lively can’t clog the paint like they did vs Minnesota, Porzingis plays nothing like Rudy Gobert. Gotta cover him 35 feet out even if he’s not 100%. Every key Celtics big man can shoot out of the PnR which takes away rim protection effectiveness from the Mavs (Porzingis & Horford 6/13 from 3 in the one matchup vs Mavs after trade deadline).

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Watching podcasts and alot are saying they might put Porzingis on Jones Jr or PJ Washington. Tatum on Lively or Gafford

That way if Luka wants to get Porzingis in the pick and roll, passing it to Jones Jr and PJ on the roll is preferable for the Celtics over Lively and Gafford
If the Celtics shut down those lob threats, I'm interested to see how the Mavs play to counter that

Got a feeling we gonna see old school Luka on the Mavs. Jacking up 3's to keep up with the Celtics with Lively and Gafford just being offensive rebounders kicking it out to open shooters