Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The bucks didn’t have anywhere near the depth and consistency this years Celtics have. The chip bucks were a very good/strong team but was running on much thinner margins.

If he had an off shooting night in Milwaukee Giannis and Middy had to really step up or they were in danger of losing. If him and Brook were cold it was an L.

He has an off night on the Celtics there are 3 to 5 other players who can potentially compensate.

If Jrue had an off night, that 2021 Bucks team had Giannis, Middleton (pre injury), Brook Lopez, Bobby Portis, PJ Tucker, and Pat Caunaghtin

I feel like ya'll are just saying anything lol

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Tatum is going to need to up the offense if KP is out.

Yup, I expect this Porzingis news to bring some sense of urgency to Tatum to step up his scoring production also Hauser and Pritchard gonna have to give them some more bench production.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Somebody in here (it may be multiple people, I'm not sure) said he's already the best player in the world. :laff:

Get targeted on defense as a major game plan and be the best player in the world brehs. He'll still get his numbers, and people will keep blaming everyone else on the team for not doing what they've been pigeonholed into doing based off Luka's play style and rinse and repeat until next year.

His defensive effort is embarrassing, not being in shape has something to do with it but he just gives up too easy, he been a liability on Defense and Celtics game plan is based on hunting him every trip down the floor, Major reason why Tatum ended up with 12 assists.

Defense don’t show up on the box scores. Them Fools tried hunting Tatum🙃🙂

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody in here (it may be multiple people, I'm not sure) said he's already the best player in the world. :laff:

Get targeted on defense as a major game plan and be the best player in the world brehs. He'll still get his numbers, and people will keep blaming everyone else on the team for not doing what they've been pigeonholed into doing based off Luka's play style and rinse and repeat until next year.
I think we all understand that clip of Finley grabbing the beer out of his hands after they won the ticket to the finals :russ:

shyt the best weapon we have against these European imports is their immediate access to US fast food chains brehs :mjgrin:
txKNBz.gif

Superstar
Daps
If Jrue had an off night, that 2021 Bucks team had Giannis, Middleton (pre injury), Brook Lopez, Bobby Portis, PJ Tucker, and Pat Caunaghtin

I feel like ya'll are just saying anything lol

:francis:
Pat and PJ weren't that Reliable outside of NBA2k. Donte was great before he got injured. By the time the playoffs came around they were very fortunate that Giannis, Middy, and Jrue were stepping up when it counted the most.

Feel how you want but that bucks team was NOT this Celtics team. I watched most of those bucks televised games way out of their region.