Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:francis:
Pat and PJ weren't that Reliable outside of NBA2k. Donte was great before he got injured. By the time the playoffs came around they were very fortunate that Giannis, Middy, and Jrue were stepping up when it counted the most.

Feel how you want but that bucks team was NOT this Celtics team. I watched most of those bucks televised games way out of their region.

Nice try but that's not the topic. When did I say that the Bucks team = the Celtics team? I'm waiting

I'm saying Jrue was the 4th/5th option on offense the Bucks team (Giannis, Middleton, Lopez, Portis) just like he was on the Celtics (Tatum, Brown, Porzingis, White)

Ya'll are so terrified to just admit to ya'll bad takes a year ago :dead::dead: :dead: :dead:

Superstar
Daps
Nice try but that's not the topic. When did I say that the Bucks team = the Celtics team? I'm waiting

I'm saying Jrue was the 4th/5th option on offense the Bucks team (Giannis, Middleton, Lopez, Portis) just like he was on the Celtics (Tatum, Brown, Porzingis, White)

Ya'll are so terrified to just admit to ya'll bad takes a year ago :dead::dead: :dead: :dead:

:why:

It’s the exact same conversation. Go back to sleep if it’s too early for you. I said he’s in a better situation, you said he’s in the same situation. I don’t know what “takes” you talking about.

:mjlol: