Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Put the July Rent on the Mavs -1.5

2A8A.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nice try but that's not the topic. When did I say that the Bucks team = the Celtics team? I'm waiting

I'm saying Jrue was the 4th/5th option on offense the Bucks team (Giannis, Middleton, Lopez, Portis) just like he was on the Celtics (Tatum, Brown, Porzingis, White)

Ya'll are so terrified to just admit to ya'll bad takes a year ago :dead::dead: :dead: :dead:
At least you didn't try to include Tucker and Connaughton in your comment to try and prove your point this time :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
How much money are the Bucks paying Jrue Holiday again?

Since they made this idiotic mistake, they've been trying to find his replacement for years :mjlol:

Jrue Holiday this entire playoffs has been :huhldup:

And it would have put Middleton as the 3rd star, which is his more natural role

I find it funny that someone like @UpAndComing is in here trying to pretend like he's always been a Jrue defender when receipts can easily be proven stating otherwise :sas2:

He was in those same exact threads criticizing Jrue's playoff performances just like everyone else :sas2:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va

KP being out is kinda huge but Celtics can still easily win if someone else step up, Tatum shooting % isn't azz again, and Holiday/White keep playing well. Also Hauser had open shots last game and he missed a lot.