Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Casuals keep crowning people while completely ignoring half the game.
Somebody in here (it may be multiple people, I'm not sure) said he's already the best player in the world. :laff:

Get targeted on defense as a major game plan and be the best player in the world brehs. He'll still get his numbers, and people will keep blaming everyone else on the team for not doing what they've been pigeonholed into doing based off Luka's play style and rinse and repeat until next year.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh well. Next man mentality.

Luke Kornet minutes coming now

99d306c047f0306b9a0bb271b590ef92.gif

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Luke Kornet minutes coming now

99d306c047f0306b9a0bb271b590ef92.gif

Hopefully they give Tillman some burn. I think since we scheming for Tatum to guard the Centers and our C to guard DJJ we matchup better with Tillman or even Brissett, if they wanna give it a try at playing Gafford like he is Shaq and get some baskets then the math never gonna add.

Porzingis just said he will try to play. I’d protect the investment and sit him for at least the Dallas games.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Somebody in here (it may be multiple people, I'm not sure) said he's already the best player in the world. :laff:

Get targeted on defense as a major game plan and be the best player in the world brehs. He'll still get his numbers, and people will keep blaming everyone else on the team for not doing what they've been pigeonholed into doing based off Luka's play style and rinse and repeat until next year.
Hmm if that’s the case than is Jokic really the best? Cause I’ve seen him get put into actions and targeted. What about Magic after 82 or Bird after 84? Or Shaq getting targeted by teams like the Kings?

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully they give Tillman some burn. I think since we scheming for Tatum to guard the Centers and our C to guard DJJ we matchup better with Tillman or even Brissett, if they wanna give it a try at playing Gafford like he is Shaq and get some baskets then the math never gonna add.

Porzingis just said he will try to play. I’d protect the investment and sit him for at least the Dallas games.

So basically...nothing is going to stop me...except standard procedure :heh:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Hmm if that’s the case than is Jokic really the best? Cause I’ve seen him get put into actions and targeted. What about Magic after 82 or Bird after 84? Or Shaq getting targeted by teams like the Kings?
Jokic while yes he's been targeted on D (and he's not necessarily a turnstile either) you can argue he's the best based on the fact that we haven't really seen an offensive hub at the center position, score at all levels all while playmaking at a high level, different than how Luka does it because he doesn't have to dominate the rock. As for Magic and Bird I can't give you an accurate call on them since they were before my time but in this era of pnr basketball it carries a lot more weight if you are a defensive turnstile. Also I'd have to go back and look at those Shaq clips to give a better answer.