Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
447788673_851199077042487_6372643069433951295_n.jpg

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not just luka but luka is making too many mistakes and not doing enough of the little things. huge turning point was him not having the awareness that jaylen brown was trailing the play so he gets it knocked away leads to an easy bucket celtics take the lead. then i believe a minute earlier he rotates to defend the perimeter then when the shot goes up he stops and stands around while jrue crashes the boards from the corner and they get another easy bucket.

it just seems every mistake dallas is making they are getting punished which is what generally happens against a better team.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Nah, I rather get Tillman in there or Brissett. Tatum guarding their Cs will put Kornet vs DJJ or PJ Washington and those guys will beat Kornet easily off the dribble, Kornet can’t stretch the floor so putting in Tillman will be just as effective on the offensive side, Tillman is quicker and better defensively. Their Centers are not consistent enough generating offense so if you limit the Lobs the Celtics should be able to play Tillman or Brissett in case Porzingis can’t go.

Absolute facts. Tillman and Brissett's pick and roll defense in the series against the Pacers was just fukking amazing :banderas:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Bucks didnt even make it to Boston. nikkas aint even make it to rd 2 for the 2nd year in a row. Giannis aint even make it to round 1. They got way bigger issues than Jrue ending up in Boston.

If you can get Dame for Jrue you make that trade. Jrue is not equipped to be a running mate. Milwaukee suffers the same fate with him there...just like last year. He is more than qualified to be a 3rd or 4th option that gets to focus on defense. Thats actually the perfect rolr for him, especially at his age. Any of the final four from last year add him alone for the song that Boston did and they are probably here (barring injury of course). Then you add Porzingis.

Point is we cant start this "why did Milwaukee trade/give up on Jrue?" narrative like Milwaukee wasnt trading for Dame or as if Jrue is being asked to do what he was being asked to do in Milwaukee.

This entire post makes no sense. When Jrue was on the Bucks he LITERALLY WAS A RUNNING MATE. When the Bucks won the championship in 2021. He was the 4th option behind Giannis, Middleton, and Brook Lopez. That was his literal position, being a floor general, score when needed, and play great defense. Same position he had when he was on the Pelicans as well. He only got thrusted into the 2nd/3rd option once Middleton got injured which wasn't his natural position.

This is just ya'll just backtracking from the shyt talking ya'll were doing on Jrue Holiday for the past year, and trying to talk yourself into your BS talking points to save face. Ya'll ain't slick lol

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This entire post makes no sense. When Jrue was on the Bucks he LITERALLY WAS A RUNNING MATE. When the Bucks won the championship in 2021. He was the 4th option behind Giannis, Middleton, and Brook Lopez. That was his literal position, being a floor general, score when needed, and play great defense. Same position he had when he was on the Pelicans as well. He only got thrusted into the 2nd/3rd option once Middleton got injured which wasn't his natural position.

This is just ya'll just backtracking from the shyt talking ya'll were doing on Jrue Holiday for the past year, and trying to talk yourself into your BS talking points to save face. Ya'll ain't slick lol
He was the 3rd option on offense behind Giannis and Middleton, so let's not have revisionist history about that one. He was literally brought in to be an offensive upgrade over Bledsoe who would go cold in the playoffs and why they gave up so much to get him. Let's also not forget that Bledsoe literally made All Defense team two years in a row during his time in Milwaukee.

When Middleton was out with injury, he did end up becoming the 2nd option on offense, which isn't something that he's built to do granted he did an amazing job at it in the regular season the past couple of years. Unfortunately for Milwaukee, the offense around them became shyttier due to poor GM and draft asset management.

Before you try and nitpick my comment, I was calling for Jrue last season to make All NBA team due to him helping to carry the load with Middleton out with injury.

Jrue's offensive falloff in the playoffs have been well noted and documented in previous years, so the fact that he's performing well this year doesn't change those numbers or previous conversation before it.

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Please don't ya'll me. I'm not sure exactly what you are saying in relation to what I said. Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Please don't ya'll me. I'm not sure exactly what you are saying in relation to what I said. Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me?
That poster is now trying to have revisionist history like the narratives about Jrue didn’t exist until he came to Boston eventhough we have years of numbers to show his offensive falloff when it matters.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Luka/ky so many to

Kidd giving mins to kleiber is crazy

Should roll with

Gafford
Lively
Pj.
Luka
Ky

Majority of mins .. everyone need to play better tho. Kidd need to make adjustments on both ends