Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Y'all think this series is over?
It's not over yet, but the Mavericks role players seem to have come back to Earth and look overmatched. Reminds me of what happened last season in the Finals with Miami.

The more concerning for the Mavericks is while role players do tend to play much better at home, the Celtics are much better team on the road this playoffs at 6-0.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Y'all think this series is over?

No it’s not, I expect the Mavs to come out guns blazing at home, Kyrie is better than this and Luka will go to Wolves game 5 Luka levels. Celtics need to play like they’re down 0-2.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Brehs I swear to Allah I’m not making this up:

My 8 year old son who is big time into ball and plays competitively was watching the post game and said why is Josh Hart on the tv show? He’s trash! :why::gucci:

I had no answer I was like I have no idea son

I was dying :laff: :mjlol: :dead:

The casual ether was so funny to me. Kids have no filter.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
With Porzingis banged up, we’re gonna need some Luke Kornet minutes

Nah, I rather get Tillman in there or Brissett. Tatum guarding their Cs will put Kornet vs DJJ or PJ Washington and those guys will beat Kornet easily off the dribble, Kornet can’t stretch the floor so putting in Tillman will be just as effective on the offensive side, Tillman is quicker and better defensively. Their Centers are not consistent enough generating offense so if you limit the Lobs the Celtics should be able to play Tillman or Brissett in case Porzingis can’t go.

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5 beat 2 or rather 1.5 :manny:. Boston has the superior TEAM. Boston is cool with every man on the floor shooting and matching up on either Luka or Kyrie. Meanwhile Dallas is looking to those 2 for everything on offense. And defensively, while those 2 havent been great its tough when the 3rd and 4th option is Jrue and Porzingis.

Last night was the game to steal and they couldnt get it done. The two closers didnt close. You wasted the Cs off shooting night. You know they got a 20 ball in them and Tatum is gonna get hot at some point.

We will see what Luka and Kyrie are made of in game 3. Boston is so good, they could play well and still lose but 14 pts for Kyrie aint gonna cut it. And Luka be lookig like Brett Favre with some of these passes.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luka is gonna have to go DWade 06 for us to win this series

Refs won't allow that to happen

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How come Giannas didn’t want Jrue anymore?

He got torched by Jimmy in the playoffs last season and on top of that since both Giannis & Middleton couldn’t stay on the court at the same time in the playoffs, he had too much responsibility on offense and the results weren’t good. With the Celtics he gets to be a low usage player that can pick his spots

I do wonder if the Bucks still make that trade if they know Portland flips him to Boston

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He got torched by Jimmy in the playoffs last season and on top of that since both Giannis & Middleton couldn’t stay on the court at the same time in the playoffs, he had too much responsibility on offense and the results weren’t good. With the Celtics he gets to be a low usage player that can pick his spots

I do wonder if the Bucks still make that trade if they know Portland flips him to Boston
Probably not. I think the Bucks GM knew that the window to win titles with their current core was getting short(Middleton having trouble staying healthy, Lopez getting old, etc) so they wanted to do something, but Jrue going to the Celtics has to be a nightmare for them