Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
That isn't what I asked you.

Are The Mavs are going to continue to shoot 25% or below from the 3 in Dallas? Yes or no?

They won’t shoot 25% but volume wise they can’t keep up. You can shoot 15-30 50% and still lose the 3 point battle if the Celtics turn around and shoot 20-50, Dallas don’t have the personnel to keep up with the volume and Celtics all but eliminated the corner 3s. PJ Washington, Derrick Jones and them other 2k my player generic characters ain’t gonna outshoot Holiday, White, Horford, KP and them. Let’s not act like Dallas missing shots that they usually make, by Boston eliminating the corner 3 they Missing shots they usually miss.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The starting 5 White/Holiday/Brown/Tatum/Porzingis played a total 34 games together and still went 64-18 and 14-2 in the playoffs.

You're being disingenuous because that starting lineup was just 28-9 (a 62-win pace) and everyone other than Porzingis (57 games) played 70-73 games. It's not like they were killing things with that lineup and then fell off cause of injuries. A lot of games they selectively rested guys with relatively minor injuries because they knew they had way more firepower than they needed to win anyway.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Luka, Gafford and PJ are the only three guys who looked comfortable in Boston. We'll see how the rest of those guys look in Dallas. Kyrie looked really uncomfortable in the first two games. He was shook which is shocking.

Nobody besides Luka could hit a three and yet they only lost by seven while missing eight free throws.

This was definitely the game they needed to steal in Boston. Tough to recover from that and still win the series.

Dallas has to hope the rest of the team shows up back in Dallas. Obviously, Kyrie needs to have a big game. They're not doing shyt with him playing this poorly.

Kidd has to tighten his rotation too. Way too many guys playing and most of them doing nothing.

Raquinotj

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're being disingenuous because that starting lineup was just 28-9 (a 62-win pace) and everyone other than Porzingis (57 games) played 70-73 games. It's not like they were killing things with that lineup and then fell off cause of injuries. A lot of games they selectively rested guys with relatively minor injuries because they knew they had way more firepower than they needed to win anyway.

What more dominance you want? 🤣😂 Most efficient offense in league history.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What more dominance you want? 🤣😂 Most efficient offense in league history.

You're proving my point for me. Like I said, they look incredible on paper but their wins/losses weren't as impressive as their potential.

Most efficient offense in league history AND elite and balanced defenders, yet they barely won any more games than the 2015 Atlanta Hawks.

Raquinotj

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're proving my point for me. Like I said, they look incredible on paper but their wins/losses weren't as impressive as their potential.

Most efficient offense in league history AND elite and balanced defenders, yet they barely won any more games than the 2015 Atlanta Hawks.

Dawg they pulled the pug a month before the season ended. They got bored towards the end. They had more 30 point leads than 10 point deficits. The Celtics clinched the 1 seed before anyone else had even clinched a playoff spot. That’s how far ahead of everyone else they were