Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I need these Boston cacs to talk spicy to these two killers.

The fan base black and white HAVE been talking to Kyrie since he came with Durant/Harden beat up an Injured Celtics team and stomped the team logo🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ Kyrie teams are 0-10 since including a sweep in the playoffs with a couple of 45+ point blowouts and a 28 point blowout 2 months ago. Don’t forget the Celtics as a team been smacking him up upside the head respectfully on sight and let’s not act like the fan base gonna wake up this monster that’s gonna go for 50 points. Bring it.

Last edited:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Out of curiosity I looked up Luka vs. Tatum matchups the last 3 seasons:

Luka - 37/12/11 on 56% shooting
Tatum - 32/8/3 on 52% shooting, W

Luka - 33/18/13 on 40% shooting
Tatum - 39/11/5 on 52% shooting, W

Luka - 23/9/3 on 30% shooting
Tatum - 29/14/10 on 36% shooting, W

Luka - 42/8/9 on 61% shooting
Tatum - 37/13/5 on 46% shooting, W

Luka - 26/8/8 on 50% shooting, W
Tatum - 21/11/4 on 30% shooting

Luka - 33/9/5 on 57% shooting, W
Tatum - 32/11/2 on 63% shooting

Ngl their numbers were closer than I expected. Obviously Luka playing at his expected level is the best player in the series. But Tatum has shown he can get out there with him :hubie:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
If Dallas wins this, they need to add Kyrie to the team. Both he and Jaylen clear Jrue and Halli.

But I guess that Jrue is there cause it’s comfortable to bench him for the whole tournament while that would probably be problematic with Kyrie

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
be serious. all those teams run thru the cavs heat and pacers easily

Irrelevant point. Don't sidestep, stay focused

The point what "The West playoff run for the Mavs was much tougher". Not when the Mavs purposefully tanked their last couple games of the season to get the 4-5 matchup to face the injured Clippers. Then faced OKC that had them on the ropes but were collectively 21 years old, then faced another matchup advantage in the Wolves

im not you

All Star
Daps
Irrelevant point. Don't sidestep, stay focused

The point what "The West playoff run for the Mavs was much tougher". Not when the Mavs purposefully tanked their last couple games of the season to get the 4-5 matchup to face the injured Clippers. Then faced OKC that had them on the ropes but were collectively 21 years old, then faced another matchup advantage in the Wolves
:childplease: that's not irrelevant at all. the mavs had a much tougher run than the celts because the mavs played much better teams than the celts did

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
okc, minny, clippers - #2, #3, #7 2024 net rating

heat, cavs, pacers - #18, #15, #10 2024 net rating

anything else?

Defensive net rating

OKC (#4), Wolves (#1), Clippers (#17)

Heat (#5), Cavs (#7), Pacers (#24)

Offensive net rating

OKC (#3), Wolves (#17), Clippers (#4)

Heat (#21), Cavs (#16), Pacers (#2)

You don't have to cherry pick STATs for a goofy narrative lol. No Finals run this year was "much tougher" than the other. Stop watching ESPN headlines

im not you

All Star
Daps
Defensive net rating

OKC (#4), Wolves (#1), Clippers (#17)

Heat (#5), Cavs (#7), Pacers (#24)

Offensive net rating

OKC (#3), Wolves (#17), Clippers (#4)

Heat (#21), Cavs (#16), Pacers (#2)

You don't have to cherry pick STATs for a goofy narrative lol. No Finals run this year was "much tougher" than the other. Stop watching ESPN headlines
looking at net rating is cherrypicking now :leon:

first i made an irrelevant point, then its conceded that my point is relevant but its empty noise without stats, then the stats i gave werent good enough

its ok for u to acknowledge that boston was the best team in the league and that their competition in the playoffs has been subpar compared to the mavs

you dont have to lie about the mavs purposely tanking to face the clippers when they were already locked into the 4/5 matchup before they started resting players for the last two games. the only thing at stake was homecourt and they tossed the games anyway

dallas outclutched okc due to their youth being unable to hold onto leads and bad coaching. the same can be said for how the celts pacers series went.

as for dallas avoiding denver and having a matchup advantage over minny, im not sure how that detracts from their quality of competition. minny was still the 3rd best team in the league and most of dallas wins were tossups decided in the final minutes. im not taking anything away from the celts for not having to play the bucks either

then you bring up kawhis injury but conveniently leave out the injuries to jimmy, spida, and then hali

so in conclusion, celts in 6. i need them to win to get these fatboy jokes to work :russ: