Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
The way the podcast talking about Luka compared to Tatum and trying to downplay Kyries role got me damn near wanting the Celtics to win but I can’t bring myself to do it :francis: turning off podcast until finals start

Admiral Kali

All Star
Daps
Like if we’re just judging it on players - the Celtics are easier to root for than Dallas. They’re not as polarizing. Now I’m a Lakers fan who lives in BK so I hope the whole finals gets canceled but from a roster perspective….

Tatum - does nothing but his job and smash R and B women on the low.

JB - the same but is also about community empowerment and development.

Jrue - Prototypical defensive PG who has always played the right way.

White - just makes winning plays and is an ideal role player

Horford - Most playoff games without a ring, just the old vet you’d like to see win at some point.

Mazzula - youngest guy to coach an NBA finals and is a brother who got the rare chance of a championship core as a first time coach and has a chance to cash that in.

Porzingis - pissed on, left for dead and forgotten with a chance to redeem himself.
Celtics players boring af

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
That's wild because every media head I saw picked them to win against the Clippers and OKC.

Thank you, people in here are just going overboard with the "much harder road". Alot of the media picked the Mavs to beat the Clippers and OKC

Mavs themselves knew it was an easier road, which is why they tanked the last couple games of the season to get in the 4 v 5 playoff matchup

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Just bet a co worker 100 on this series , they’re in the moment dikkriding luka

hopefully Boston about to get #18 and me a 3 for 100 on the za :wow:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Screenshot-20240601-043506-You-Tube.jpg

3 more than the Nuggets ever gotten. Gotta respect it

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
50/50 here

Boston has a better roster but they sleepwalked through the eastern conference, with maybe pacer series testing them to actually play hard in 4th quarter

Dallas meanwhile is battle tested at this point. So it's either Dallas catches Boston asleep in the beginning of series OR Boston is on fresh legs ready to crank it up in the finals. We'll see.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Thank you, people in here are just going overboard with the "much harder road". Alot of the media picked the Mavs to beat the Clippers and OKC

Mavs themselves knew it was an easier road, which is why they tanked the last couple games of the season to get in the 4 v 5 playoff matchup
They were locked in the 4/5 no matter what. They had zero chance to move up

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People in here are really starting to overrate the term being "battle-tested"

Especially since even if the Celtics path was weak this year this isn’t their first deep playoff run. Tatum, Brown, Horford, etc. have had battles with prime LeBron, prime Steph, Giannis, Spo and his blood magic, etc. Weird how that experience is being discarded