Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Which is hilarious considering how some of those same posters have gave Luka shyt over the years and even during the season.
Like if we’re just judging it on players - the Celtics are easier to root for than Dallas. They’re not as polarizing. Now I’m a Lakers fan who lives in BK so I hope the whole finals gets canceled but from a roster perspective….

Tatum - does nothing but his job and smash R and B women on the low.

JB - the same but is also about community empowerment and development.

Jrue - Prototypical defensive PG who has always played the right way.

White - just makes winning plays and is an ideal role player

Horford - Most playoff games without a ring, just the old vet you’d like to see win at some point.

Mazzula - youngest guy to coach an NBA finals and is a brother who got the rare chance of a championship core as a first time coach and has a chance to cash that in.

Porzingis - pissed on, left for dead and forgotten with a chance to redeem himself.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Like if we’re just judging it on players - the Celtics are easier to root for than Dallas. They’re not as polarizing. Now I’m a Lakers fan who lives in BK so I hope the whole finals gets canceled but from a roster perspective….

Tatum - does nothing but his job and smash R and B women on the low.

JB - the same but is also about community empowerment and development.

Jrue - Prototypical defensive PG who has always played the right way.

White - just makes winning plays and is an ideal role player

Horford - Most playoff games without a ring, just the old vet you’d like to see win at some point.

Mazzula - youngest guy to coach an NBA finals and is a brother who got the rare chance of a championship core as a first time coach and has a chance to cash that in.

Porzingis - pissed on, left for dead and forgotten with a chance to redeem himself.
nikka motherfukk the celtricks

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Don't see how anybody could have faith in the Celtics. They'll find a way to choke like they always do. Nobody over there has that clutch gene like kyrie. And it seems like he's spread it to Luka now.

Close matchups like this usually come down to who can make it happen in those pivotal moments. Game 7. Tie game. 1 minute left. I'm taking kyrie all day. I think he's gonna do something special in this series. Tatum and brown will find a way to fukk it all up at some point.

fukk the Celtics

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Cs up, hoes down

Green guys in 6

200w.gif

Spade281

Pro
Daps
Mavs winning this in 6. We're entering the Luka era yall

Why the hell did ATL trade him away? Afraid they couldn't market him to the atl audience or something? All time worst franchise move next to Portland drafting Sam bowie over MJ.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Don't see Kyrie playing consistently well in the series. Jrue and those big wings make things tough on him. Jrue don't get tired.

It Tatum and Brown play like they did in the Finals against the Warriors, they might as well break this team up.

Boston fans can't mentally afford another Finals debacle. Or just another big disappointing loss.

Boston beater not lose one of their first 2 games at home.

Tatum already looking funny in the light like D.Booker. if he loses this, it will be team to realize he can't be a no.1 on a championship team.

Tatum had his team in playoff contention as a rookie, he took Lebron to 7 games at 19 years old, the Booker comp is awful.

Last edited: