Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Outside of Tatum and Brown and sometimes holiday, other Celtic players can’t beat athletic players off the dribble to score on they own

137 year old horford just stay in the corner and shoot 3s if someone double down on tatum or brown..

Give me the Mavs in 6

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GO4JxkdWMAAnko4

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Celtics should win, but with all the money they’ve lost me the past few seasons, I put money on Dallas this time.

This prolly means this is the year Tatum & Friends win it all:dead:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Don't see Kyrie playing consistently well in the series. Jrue and those big wings make things tough on him. Jrue don't get tired.

It Tatum and Brown play like they did in the Finals against the Warriors, they might as well break this team up.

Boston fans can't mentally afford another Finals debacle. Or just another big disappointing loss.

Boston beater not lose one of their first 2 games at home.

Tatum already looking funny in the light like D.Booker. if he loses this, it will be team to realize he can't be a no.1 on a championship team.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Don't see Kyrie playing consistently well in the series. Jrue and those big wings make things tough on him. Jrue don't get tired.

It Tatum and Brown play like they did in the Finals against the Warriors, they might as well break this team up.

Boston fans can't mentally afford another Finals debacle. Or just another big disappointing loss.

Boston beater not lose one of their first 2 games at home.

Tatum already looking funny in the light like D.Booker. if he loses this, it will be team to realize he can't be a no.1 on a championship team.
Seems like people really want Boston to lose.