Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Probably going to be this version of that Celtics team best chance to win it.

They got a favorable matchup in Dallas.

Luka and Kyrie are walking buckets on the offensive end but can be exploited defensively.
Exploited on defense how? You running with an old ass narrative at this point. Dallas team defense is on point

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Gotta give it to Kyrie and Luka. While I like watching both individually I just didn't think it would work. I thought there would be too much your turn/my turn that would eventually just cause chemistry issues, but they made it work. That or just expected there to be some sort of drama with Kyrie this year. Was wrong.

The PJ/Gafford trade really was a catalyst.

Should be a fun final. :wow:

Last edited:

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Boston in 7. Theyre just a flat out better team with not one but two real stars and great perimeter defense all over the place. If Luka pulls this off he's soaring into the top 20 all time list.

Tatum is gonna have to play the series of his life though, if he has a couple 5/17 shooting nights it's gonna get ugly.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Gotta give it to Kyrie and Luka. While I like watching both individually I just didn't think it would work. I thought there would be too much your turn/my turn eventually just causing chemistry issues, but they made it work. That or just expected there to be some sort of drama with Kyrie this year. Was wrong.

The PJ/Gafford trade really was a catalyst.

Should be a fun final. :wow:

This...

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I dont see how anybody can favor Boston in this series..

What is Vegas saying? eye test says Dallas in 6. Tatum struggles too much

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
celtics in 5

dont get it twisted - this mavericks team isn't that good; its just that the nuggets took everything out of the timberwolves

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
As a Spurs fan, that Mavs rivalry lives on. But I'd love to see Kyrie ring again (and somehow take finals MVP even though he has less of a shot now than he did teamed up with Bron). :patrice:

Also as a Spurs fan, if Boston wins, LWO loses :manny:

Boston in 6 :hubie:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I dont see how anybody can favor Boston in this series..

What is Vegas saying? eye test says Dallas in 6. Tatum struggles too much

Luka over tatum but Boston is deeper 3-8 and i trust them to perform more and they have HC....Its ok to pick Dallas based on there run but Boston is the favorite...