Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like OKC and Nugs match a lot better as a team for Boston...think Minnesota pretty much gets whooped the same way with all of the Cs options for nedwards + Gobert would be a statue tryna go out there on KP
Actually Minnesota could have taken Gobert out and went smaller on defense and they would have been able to keep up with a team like Boston. The problem for Dallas is that their 2 bigs can't guard anybody and Luca doesn’t play a lick of defense. So they have 3 liabilities out there the whole game against a team that spreads the floor. That is a problem.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I said he was ballin’ when he was as well.

But this is what it’s like when you’re the most skilled player ever. Your performances get scrutinized :manny:

Im
Just treating Kyrie like the first option everyone acts like he is

No one said he was the first option except delusional Coli and Twitter nikkas

It's pretty much widely accepted by NBA media and analysts that's he's a Robin to a batman

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
If Celtics go all the way they must have the 2 weakest 1st option rings of the last 30-40 years between Pierce/KG 08 and the Jays this year. Both em had loaded rosters and great teams. They was good but usually your best player, top 2 players play at a much higher level than those 2 have played especially Tatum these playoff.

nikka is the 6th player to average 25-10-5 entering the finals in the History of the game, coming off a 30-10-6 Eastern conference Finals and he’s seen as a “Weak” first option🤣😂 the coli.com.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I think Dallas figured something out this game. Next one will be interesting

They figured out the Celtics can go cold during stretches, 1-7 from start the 3rd? Nothing I saw tonight tells me Dallas has a chance. Kyrie had a below average game so did Tatum/Brown they combined for 38 points they average 52 points per game. Their role players from 3-9 have to step up and score 50-60 points, they didn’t do that tonight.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pierce was voted finals mvp unanimously, so nobody who mattered thought Ray Allen was finals mvp.

Neither KG or Pierce was in their prime when they won the chip in 08. You are comparing them to past performances from players in their prime. Foh. If they wouldve played in the finals together in their 20s, they wouldve showed out.

Your daddy raised a fakkit.

Pierce also was the primary offensive option. Stats don't tell the entire story. If I average 25 and you average 23 but every time the shot clock gets down to 10 seconds, yall passing me the ball to bail out the team or every time the other team goes on a 10-0 run, yall looking to me to get the offense going again, then I'm the guy. I remember Paul Pierce doing that which implies that Boston relied on him to serve that function. I remember Ray primarily coming off screens and hitting jumpers. Which is cool and all but, that's not the same thing.