Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked some of what Dallas was doing, that bad start ended the game.
I am one those fans that look at stuff like defense, rebounding and individual matchups. Dallas might be able to win this series but after watching the game tonight they are going to have to make some changes like probably going small to matchup better defensively. Lively and Gafford need some DNPs coaches decision in the score sheet if that is as good as they can do against a team that spreads the floor.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I am one those fans that look at stuff like defense, rebounding and individual matchups. Dallas might be able to win this series but after watching the game tonight they are going to have to make some changes like probably going small to matchup better defensively. Lively and Gafford need some DNPs coaches decision in the score sheet if that is as good as they can do against a team that spreads the floor.
Nah

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
They figured out the Celtics can go cold during stretches, 1-7 from start the 3rd? Nothing I saw tonight tells me Dallas has a chance. Kyrie had a below average game so did Tatum/Brown they combined for 38 points they average 52 points per game. Their role players from 3-9 have to step up and score 50-60 points, they didn’t do that tonight.
kyrie played bad for sure. Most of the team played bad. Luka and kyrie are generally getting the matchups off pnr that they want and I think that’s a mistake not trapping luka consistently. We’ll see.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Shout out to Joe Mazzulla for NOT starting Porzingis

Coming off a 5 week break of playing NBA basketball, not good to start him and risk him being rusty on top of him not sure of how he would respond coming off an injury. Coming off the bench allowed him to find his rhythm

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Mavs in 6, this was a encouraging Q as a Mavs fan, Celtics just got the Kristaps miracle, wont ever happen again.

SIX TURNOVERS after I said this:sas2:

Deficit has gone from 30 to 11 :sas2:

Oh it’s gettin spooky spooky :mjgrin:

Mavs coming back to win the game

Luka one of the baddest to ever do it

This crowd is dead

If the Celtics lose this they are what I thought they are :blessed:

Typical Boston.:francis: They don't know how to put teams down. If they think this is going to be an Indiana situation they are going to be highly disappointed.

Tatum aint it brehs

Luka is 10x better than him

I thought y'all said "it was over" :mjgrin:

front runnin celtics as usual :mjgrin:

this aint siakam and nemhart :mjgrin:

LETS GUCKING GOO
fukk YOU BOSTON fukkS

This is why I refuse to hype these bums up :dead::mjlol: :mjlol:
Every year I scream up and down how Boston will win the chip and they always fall apart…

Hold this until Sunday, come up with a better game plan and play Lively/Gafford way less, They’re Flip phones or VHS tape players this series we don’t have Rudy Gobert out there. This is a different monster.

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
No one said he was the first option except delusional Coli and Twitter nikkas

It's pretty much widely accepted by NBA media and analysts that's he's a Robin to a batman
They praise him like he’s a first option. He also can’t do wrong in the eyes of the media. When he’s inefficient, they say it’s ok because “deFEnSe” and when he isn’t scoring, it’s ok because he’s getting his teammates involved

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Might put my foot in my mouth but this should be light work the Celtics. And I'm dead serious. Problem is...they are the celtics.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
If Celtics go all the way they must have the 2 weakest 1st option rings of the last 30-40 years between Pierce/KG 08 and the Jays this year. Both em had loaded rosters and great teams. They was good but usually your best player, top 2 players play at a much higher level than those 2 have played especially Tatum these playoff.
You’re a dumb dikkhead

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Celtics played this bum off the floor as I expected. 14 minutes played game 1 and he got there because Lively got like 5 fouls mid 3rd quarter. So much for the “After the trade deadline” Mavs Defense. We went from tussling with Bam Adebayo, Evan Mobley, Siakam/Turner to this?

“Rim Protection”

Last edited: