Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
I got Boston even if KP is sits.

If KP is healthy it'll be a five game series.
Celts getting KP back will cancel the frontcourt advantage the mavs have right now. (Gafford, Kléber and Washington)

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Celtics should win in 6, Kristaps and Horford can take Gafford and Lively out the paint, clearing it for Celtics perimeter guys. On the other end, Horford will be put in every action, Celtics will need to try to avoid that.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It's gonna be a fascinating matchup. Boston has the better overall team but Dallas has the best player. Maybe that's not quite right. Boston has a more talented starting lineup but they have very little depth.

If Dallas plays Boston's starting unit to a draw, they will win the series.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GO4DKuCWoAAIoFH
GO3zcZBWUAAtJn1

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Celtics should win in 6, Kristaps and Horford can take Gafford and Lively out the paint, clearing it for Celtics perimeter guys. On the other end, Horford will be put in every action, Celtics will need to try to avoid that.
Horford is gonna come off the bench. I think luka and kyrie are gonna be in every pick ans roll action

Boston bench is ass but will be better with al headed back there. Pritchard and hauser shooting will be a key in this series. Dallas has depth. Is tim hardaway jr in the dog house now?