Early-season ratings decline continues for NFL (Update: Ratings plummeting((officially in free fall)

Daps
No it isn't:stopitslime:

The highest level of any sport is always the best product
It's not a superior product but I do think it's regular season is far more enjoyable than the NFL regular season.
The 4 team playoff they set up pretty much forces you to watch every game your favorite college team plays and forces teams to pretty much always play 100% every week.
In the NFL once teams know they are out and the cold weather hits you can tell some of these dome teams and warm weather city teams start mailing it in

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nba stans in here celebrating the slight drop in ratings when yall know damn well the nba not getting anywhere near the ratings the nfl gets

shyt,the NFL draft kills nba playoff games in ratings when they go head to head every year :mjlol:
:russ:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
It's not a superior product but I do think it's regular season is far more enjoyable than the NFL regular season.
The 4 team playoff they set up pretty much forces you to watch every game your favorite college team plays and forces teams to pretty much always play 100% every week.
In the NFL once teams know they are out and the cold weather hits you can tell some of these dome teams and warm weather city teams start mailing it in
I feel you. I think it's fine saying that one likes cfb more, but it damn sure isn't "a superior product" that's all

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Lets not act like the NBA has been setting the ratings world on fire, either:

U5iaMeZ.png
This is true. The biggest difference with the NBA is that its biggest demo is the main one cutting cable

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I agree with you...but ummm...you are assuming the NFL wants these coordinators to figure out how to utilize black QB's...:sas1: The NFL has deliberately tampered with the game so that black QB do not flourish.:mjpls:..and non athletic stiffs like Brady and Manning can sit in the pocket and throw for 500 yards any time they wish...:smugbiden: They have made the running back irrelevant under the guise of "the game moving in a different direction"...:mjpls: Corner Backs, Middle LB's and Free Safetys are hampered by the touchy calls under the guise of new defensive rules :mjpls: and Wide outs are treated like stepchildren...as slot receivers become the focal point for these new type offenses :mjpls: Most of these positions were dominated by men of color...and usually men with big personalities....:mjpls: replaced by stiff white dudes who do it the right way :mjpls: With that being said....I ain't watched a game this year and do not plan to regardless....:yeshrug:

You see it....I said it in that Lamar Jackson thread that I dont see another running QB having long term success in the NFL. Thats not because its a bad skill to have but because the NFL has deliberatly made running for QB's a disadvantage. Encouraging hitting QB's that run as hard as possible and even telling refs to look the other way on those hits. We know why they do it :mjpls:. But its a lose lose for them

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
It's not new at all. :mjpls:

I'm a CFB head first and foremost.

But in its worst ratings NFL kicks every other leagues ass...

And I don't see it changing any time soon.

With all its issues no leaugue garners undying love for the TEAM better then the NFL.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The way the NFL had been handlin shyt with this "no fun league" policy they've been runnin is the definition of shooting yourself in the foot to spite your leg. The over officiating has been terrible in recent years :scust:

Can't celebrate, can't even fukkin hand the referee the football and this all just to cater to middle age white suburban bytches that don't even care about the sport outside of maybe watchin a big game here and there just to tell somebody else they watched the game...

Trying to water the sport down and make it more friendly to casual viewers has pissed off and apparently chased off a lot of faithful fans that are probably now more invested in their college teams then you these nikkas

You need emotion to make the NFL successful but they just want politically correct robots in the league now a days. Theres no team I really hate anymore...I used to watch teams I hated play just to root against them in hopes that they lose. Now every game is like :manny: There's no really likeable or unlikeable players, every thing seem so phony and forced now. I love the sport but I can get my fix from college or madden.

And I don't even know why NBA fans have any nerve to comment :mjlol: I'm not on either side because I love both sports but if golden state is half as good as they are on paper then they'll kill themselves faster than the NFL will with that soft ass, suck ass squad runnin shyt.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The way the NFL had been handlin shyt with this "no fun league" policy they've been runnin is the definition of shooting yourself in the foot to spite your leg. The over officiating has been terrible in recent years :scust:

Can't celebrate, can't even fukkin hand the referee the football and this all just to cater to middle age white suburban bytches that don't even care about the sport outside of maybe watchin a big game here and there just to tell somebody else they watched the game...

Trying to water the sport down and make it more friendly to casual viewers has pissed off and apparently chased off a lot of faithful fans that are probably now more invested in their college teams then you these nikkas

You need emotion to make the NFL successful but they just want politically correct robots in the league now a days. Theres no team I really hate anymore...I used to watch teams I hated play just to root against them in hopes that they lose. Now every game is like :manny: There's no really likeable or unlikeable players, every thing seem so phony and forced now. I love the sport but I can get my fix from college or madden.

And I don't even know why NBA fans have any nerve to comment :mjlol: I'm not on either side because I love both sports but if golden state is half as good as they are on paper then they'll kill themselves faster than the NFL will with that soft ass, suck ass squad runnin shyt.