Early-season ratings decline continues for NFL (Update: Ratings plummeting((officially in free fall)

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Networks might actually begin to deliberately run primetime content to compete with MNF

My question is how much people are just watching football on streams.....If anyone could get a real handle on that maybe the NFL could determine if they have a real problem with falling interest......falling ratings may not exactly be the same thing
I don't think it's a huge drop off due streaming audience.cause even the local numbers are down. Even that is partially the nfl's fault. They have exclusified themselves too much. I couldn't even listen to the saints game on my phone because I didn't have verizon. What the fukk kinda bullshyt is that? Yea the nfl makes money off it, but your customer suffers big time. I can't watch or listen to my team cause I'm out of market. Yea they have Sunday ticket, also exclusive, but why would I pay that much to watch the only team in the league I want to see? Like imma sit up and watch a Jags game just cause it's on :heh: fukk that. Imma go watch cartoons before I do that.
The product isn't interesting so people are doing other stuff.

I count 2 interesting match ups this upcoming week.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I can't wait until the NBA starts and all these Coli talking heads FORGET what they've said about the NFL and start ragging on the low quality of play in the NBA.

It's inevitable.

In fact, somebody should make an Official "We Gonna Up This Thread When NBA Stans Start Complaining" Thread.... :heh:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Every year there is a new crop of players so there is always going to be a new player that comes outta nowhere unlike the NFL and their status quo, different styles of offenses, different and more diverse uniform combo's, rivalry weekend, the game of the week varies unlike the NFL with rotating the same teams it seems like.

shyt is GOAT :blessed:

It's undeniable at this point. :blessed:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I can't wait until the NBA starts and all these Coli talking heads FORGET what they've said about the NFL and start ragging on the low quality of play in the NBA.

It's inevitable.

In fact, somebody should make an Official "We Gonna Up This Thread When NBA Stans Start Complaining" Thread.... :heh:
My troll game about to be strong :troll:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps

It's inevitable.

NBA games are more entertaining period

They are complaining because their squads arent winning.....And I bet you that more people will gladly watch the Knicks vs the Giants or the Jets

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:upsetfavre:

Aren't you a fan of Michigan?

Don't you want to see what it looks like to score TDs with that offense?
I'm an objective observer.
loljim.png