Early-season ratings decline continues for NFL (Update: Ratings plummeting((officially in free fall)

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
It has been ass, but I think with Kap being back on the scene, the ratings may pick up...IDK care...

Will that game even be televised, if the NFL was smart, they would move that game to prime time

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
So I just got this email from the league....

fA4ZJMe.jpg

They tryna combat these ratings news stories with email polls....the NFL is shook as fukk :wow:
:mjlol: goodell sending "do you like me, please check yes or no" notes now

the whole league is finished :laff:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I just got this email from the league....

fA4ZJMe.jpg

They tryna combat these ratings news stories with email polls....the NFL is shook as fukk :wow:

:russ: How pathetic. It's great to see the all powerful controlling NFL running scared

But they still are probably hoping and might be right that a lot of it is the election

If ratings don't pick up after the election the NFL is gonna lose their shyt

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I shuddered just now for some reason...did someone in here say Pumpkin Pie was better than Sweet Potato Pie? :dwillhuh:

Probably someone white. :skip:

Basketball is almost back then things can be back to normal on the Coli. I like football but basketball is way better.

Have fun watching the Warriors and Cavs dominate everyone and face each other in the Finals AGAIN. :heh:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TNF should be discontinued next season. Focus more on making MNF matter. Let players celebrate. Get rid of some of these stupid flags. And they need to do something about the pace of the game. Too many commercials.

Mnf will never matter as much as it used to because it gets the 2nd rate games. Sunday night gets the marquee matchup

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game is complete trash. Good. The clown Goodell tried to tinker too much with a good thing.

Also think Kaep and the protests has something to do with it.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The game is complete trash. Good. The clown Goodell tried to tinker too much with a good thing.

Also think Kaep and the protests has something to do with it.
And people kept giving his dumbass credit for improved revenue when the NFL's revenue was actually increasing at a higher percentage each year prior to him becoming commissioner. The NFL thought that as long as the product was fine then they can get away with anything. But the product was slowly getting worse every year. Goodell kept trying to appeal to old ass conservative fans and looking for the next endorsement. Like with everything, you follow what those guys want long enough and you'll find yourself with a product that no one cares about it. Because of Goodell's authoritarian turn, the NFL has failed to let players be players and has not created new superstars because of it.

Before you tuned in to see T.O, Chad, Randy, etc. No longer. He took the personality out of the NFL. Like, why the fukk is dabbing controversial to anyone? Look at the dancing and shyt in other sports. The NFL is ridiculous. They tried to regulate the passion out of the game.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
The beauty of all of this is no one can force you to watch.