EARLY BUZZ: 'Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes'..."BRILLIANT"..."MASTERPIECE"..."NEXT LEVEL"

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feels like it.

Nah this last Fraudzilla. The one that came out in May. Stop frontin.
:beli:
Guess you aren't a Godzilla fan.

Any way, besides the remake the Planet of the Apes franchise hasn't disappoint. Can't wait to see where they take the next one.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Been collecting now for 13 years, so collection has grown...FiIm is the one thing I spend money on like that; Only problem is I'm trying to find a new media storage unit that is nice and sturdy to hold all these films

I been collecting since DVDs dropped. I was always a movie/hometheater buff ... I started with VHS and moved on to DVD and now Blus..
I at around 900 or so counting dvds/blus/movies/tv shows .... I got another 200 DVDs of duplicates in a box. (some movies i had to double dip on the blu).

Expensive habit but fun ... especially with a HTPC, projector setup...

Hell we need to start an official home theater .. i collect blu ray thread on the forum

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I been collecting since DVDs dropped. I was always a movie/hometheater buff ... I started with VHS and moved on to DVD and now Blus..
I at around 900 or so counting dvds/blus/movies/tv shows .... I got another 200 DVDs of duplicates in a box. (some movies i had to double dip on the blu).

Expensive habit but fun ... especially with a HTPC, projector setup...

Hell we need to start an official home theater .. i collect blu ray thread on the forum

Yea expensive especially since I invest in limited edition steelbooks from around the world...I've been collecting those for about 2 years now and I have a few that I haven't opened because of their value...I love the specialty art on steelbooks

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Just got back from seeing it, and the movie definitely lived up to my expectations. One thing I didn't stay until all the credits rolled did they have an end credit scene?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
CAESAR DA MUfukkN GAWD!!! :blessed::salute:....this movie was PIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF!! :banderas:....might check it out again it was so damn good :ahh:....top 3 US film of the year (raid 2 #1 overall :jawalrus:)
that mufukka koba :beli:....my dude caesar put hammer fist to purpose on that fuk boy :myman:...when he said koba was weaker at the end even when he was hurt :banderas: thats my king of the apes :to: