EARLY BUZZ: 'Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes'..."BRILLIANT"..."MASTERPIECE"..."NEXT LEVEL"

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i just came from seeing this movie and i must say its a contender for movie of the year for me. and thats saying alot coming from me. a few unanswered questions but still great nonetheless.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
He had some classic scenes, that's for sure.
Definitely, I just love that dynamic in movies. Martin and Malcolm, Xavier and Magneto....Koba and Ceaser:banderas:. I dont think Koba was necessarily wrong in his view...the timing was just wrong.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Definitely, I just love that dynamic in movies. Martin and Malcolm, Xavier and Magneto....Koba and Ceaser:banderas:. I dont think Koba was necessarily wrong in his view...the timing was just wrong.
he had every right to not trust humans. Would he ever think to over throw ceez if they never encountered humans again tho?

Made Man

All Star
Daps
he had every right to not trust humans. Would he ever think to over throw ceez if they never encountered humans again tho?
Well i think if Koba didn't kick it off then something would eventually. Humans want to rule the earth as the unquestionable dominant species. As soon as the humans regained even half of their strength they prolly would've tried to rule the apes. That's why i believe Koba woulde eventually got what he wanted anyway....it just wasn't the right time to do that. At least try to be peaceful and try to integrate.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am i wrong for thinking Koba was a G tho...i was lowkey ridin for him until he turned on the GAWD

Dude ACTING like he was G-status until the TRUE TRILL CAESAR keeps checking up on who's the real KING up in this piece.

When Kobe accused Caesar partiality to human stating he loves humans more than ape and Caesar beat the BREAKS off that nikka!! Koba lost all sorts of G-status from me right there.

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Really?

I was like this the whole movie :ohhh::ooh::ohhh::whew::ohlawd:
when Caesar looked koba dead in the eye when he shot him a tear fell, then tears of joy when the white lady found him (wasnt that keri russell mayne has she aged) and it was determined he wasnt dead tears fell again, i think im just getting soft in my old age

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Dude ACTING like he was G-status until the TRUE TRILL CAESAR keeps checking up on who's the real KING up in this piece.

When Kobe accused Caesar partiality to human stating he loves humans more than ape and Caesar beat the BREAKS off that nikka!! Koba lost all sorts of G-status from me right there.
like bytch how dare u question my loyalty

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think Koba was a hater on the low the entire time since then end of "Rise" when James Franco's character went into the forest for Caesar and Koba caught him and about the pummel him until Caesar checked him hard for the 1st time. I always had a feeling Koba been salty since then and envied Caesar as the ruler of the Apes. But, he never could find a way to take the crown from the God until the human popped up. I think the human were merely an excuse for him to use that opportunity to take over. Like Caesar stated, "Koba only looks out for Koba"

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is blue eyes gone be the leader of the apes in the 3rd installment

I think it'll be his brother, the newborn. Blue Eyes act like he ain't about that life. I predict the struggle in the 3rd installment is the conflict between those two over who would be Caesar's successor