EARLY BUZZ: 'Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes'..."BRILLIANT"..."MASTERPIECE"..."NEXT LEVEL"

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:to: i have free screening tickets for tonight but my boy is being wack

plus i'm not sure i wanna deal with the potential crowd. It's summer and i hear there were people lined up hours even for TAMMY screening last week :heh:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My girl is out of town and I promised I would wait until she comes back on Saturday so we can see it together....

But I just looked up movie times and it plays tomorrow night at 10 right down the street from where I'm staying. I don't know if I can hold out for two more days knowing that it's playing less than a mile from me

:sadcam:

I've literally been looking forward to this movie for 3 years, brehs. That's a long time. There's a 50/50 chance I'm gonna see it without her and just lie about it.

Edit: I try not to get caught up in RT ratings but that 98% is telling me I need to be in that theater asap.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
It has been a surprising good Summer of movies this year...outside of Transformers and Spider-Man, flicks like X-men, Godzilla, Edge of Tomorrow, 22 Jump Street, Neighbors (fukk it, shyt was funny to me) and now Planet of the Apes have been pleasant surprises...I can't remember a summer with this many decent to good movies

Last edited: