EARLY BUZZ: 'Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes'..."BRILLIANT"..."MASTERPIECE"..."NEXT LEVEL"

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
are you taking your son to watch this>?
Hes only 1 and i dont want to give him nightmares seeing human beings cowering in fear of dirty animals. Thats not the type of example im trying to set. I only show him images of courage, not cowardice.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Also, friend, you dont have children so you dont understand that 1 year olds dont sit still for 2 hours at a time watching movies. :mjlol: Its disrespectful to the patrons of the theatre to bring infants..
i have three kids, 2 kids from my marriage then 1 kid from the final relationship i had with a woman..3 kids..boy/girl and a boy..yes sir.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i have three kids, 2 kids from my marriage then 1 kid from the final relationship i had with a woman..3 kids..boy/girl and a boy..yes sir.
Well friend based on you hopping from family to family its apparent taking infants to films wasnt in your repetoire. Lets not do this.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
we are good, infact we are very well. Do you switch personalities with your baby boy like how you do on here, solei?
Im not aware of what you're getting at. What im aware of is that we dont take 1 year olds to see violent films about demonic gorillas that have humanity under their thumb. It sends a bad message to the youth, friend.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Corny. You can tell no one in this film knows brazillian jiujitsu because if they did the title would have been Dawn of the Triangle Choke. Humans really out here terrified of talking monkeys. :mjlol:
A chimp would tear u to pieces before you could even think breh. You would get twisted into a triangle like you was a piece of paper bro. Chimps don't fukk around.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A chimp would tear u to pieces before you could even think breh. You would get twisted into a triangle like you was a piece of paper bro. Chimps don't fukk around.
:rudy: Wow, I think this is why the humans were so easy to crush in dawn of the planet of the apes. No one in the film knows BJJ and no one has courage. Just a bunch of people like you running around, feeling brave with guns till the bullets run out. Lets start training today and decrease the flab. Decrease the sickness. Enhance the skill. Partake in bravery, friend. :sitdown:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:rudy: Wow, I think this is why the humans were so easy to crush in dawn of the planet of the apes. No one in the film knows BJJ and no one has courage. Just a bunch of people like you running around, feeling brave with guns till the bullets run out. Lets start training today and decrease the flab. Decrease the sickness. Enhance the skill. Partake in bravery, friend. :sitdown:
Go fukk around with a chimp and see what happens.

images