EARLY BUZZ: 'Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes'..."BRILLIANT"..."MASTERPIECE"..."NEXT LEVEL"

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I literally watched "Rise" on DVD the night before and then went and watched an early show of "Dawn" the next day. I liked that it showed the conflict with the humans and the apes and how they both handled it internally. Love the themes of Peace and War. Andy was once again amazing as Ceaser but if I had one issue, honestly it felt very anti-climatic at the end and also they dragged out the human drama a little too much. Whenever the new guy popped up to talk to Ceaser I would role my eyes like (Please just leave and let the apes be, lol). I don't blame Koba at all even though his emotions got the best of him and caused him to do some wild things. Don't get me wrong, it was still a very good film. But Franco was clearly missed. I get this was the middle chapter of this reboot so I understand things aren't going to be resolved but again it did feel anti-climatic to me. I give it a solid B.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Ape no kill ape breh...koba ain't ape :yeshrug:

Here's the problem . . Hollywood missed a great opportunity to educate the masses with a single line of script. Humans ARE apes, the fact that people don't understand this as common sense is almost as bad as when Americans don't realize that there's 50 states

Also Koba committed a false flag attack to rally his people to war